NFC WEST RESULTS & RANKINGS AFTER WEEK 12

Fade

Reaction score
THE NFC WEST: featuring three of the better teams in football. Along with one dysfunctional mess.

Just a sentence or two write up will suffice. I'm not trying to do an entire scouting report or essay on this.

(1) AZ CARDINALS (9-2)

Bye

(2) LA RAMS (7-4)

Stafford continues to look bad, but what is more concerning is a team with that much talent on defense, and the by far #1 defense from a year ago, looks so pedestrian. Raheem Morris has never had a top ranked defense as a DC. He is a big part of the problem.

(3) SF 49ERS (6-5)

I'm confused as to how the 49ers could seemingly flip a switch and be a new team. Why not flip that switch earlier?
Jimmy is going to be back next year it looks like. Making the Trey Lance farm sell all the more baffling.

(4) SEA SEAHAWKS (3-8)

Russell Wilson had "Get me the hell out of here!" written all over his face, while looking the most disinterested I've ever seen him in a football game. The usual problems continue, never being addressed, year after year, some refuse to see change is desperately needed until the franchise is smoldering pile of rubble and they become the Lions. SEA-Lions that is. Fun Fact: Only the Lions have a worse record in the NFC than the Seahawks. They are practically already there.

LTH

Reaction score
I know that we don't agree on a lot of things but Russ ain't right... it's obvious he missed some wide-open receivers that he would normally hit... and that throw for the 2 point conversion he could normally thread that ball right in there it just sailed high wide right...

do you really believe he would compromise his play because he is unhappy? I don't.

chris98251

Reaction score
LTH":vwe9fcip said:
I know that we don't agree on a lot of things but Russ ain't right... it's obvious he missed some wide-open receivers that he would normally hit... and that throw for the 2 point conversion he could normally thread that ball right in there it just sailed high wide right...

do you really believe he would compromise his play because he is unhappy? I don't.

Hand isn't right.

Pressing

Bad habits have been created

Bad mechanics through compensation for injury

Is not reading Defensive alignments well, making calls wrong.

Audibling too much ?

Pete, Waldron, Russell are not in sync.

Then injuries to Line, RB.

VA49er

Reaction score
chris98251":2x5dho73 said:
LTH":2x5dho73 said:

Hand isn't right.

Pressing

Bad habits have been created

Bad mechanics through compensation for injury

Is not reading Defensive alignments well, making calls wrong.

Audibling too much ?

Pete, Waldron, Russell are not in sync.

Then injuries to Line, RB.

Surgery must have affected his eyes too. Missed a lot of wide open guys.

Stud

Reaction score
Actually I'd put the 49ers over the Rams right now. Rams 3 game losing streak, 49ers 3 game winning streak including 31-10 beatdown of LA.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Fade":2md5137b said:
THE NFC WEST: featuring three of the better teams in football. Along with one dysfunctional mess.

Just a sentence or two write up will suffice. I'm not trying to do an entire scouting report or essay on this.

(1) AZ CARDINALS (9-2)

Bye

(2) LA RAMS (7-4)

Stafford continues to look bad, but what is more concerning is a team with that much talent on defense, and the by far #1 defense from a year ago, looks so pedestrian. Raheem Morris has never had a top ranked defense as a DC. He is a big part of the problem.

(3) SF 49ERS (6-5)

I'm confused as to how the 49ers could seemingly flip a switch and be a new team. Why not flip that switch earlier?
Jimmy is going to be back next year it looks like. Making the Trey Lance farm sell all the more baffling.

(4) SEA SEAHAWKS (3-8)

Russell Wilson had "Get me the hell out of here!" written all over his face, while looking the most disinterested I've ever seen him in a football game. The usual problems continue, never being addressed, year after year, some refuse to see change is desperately needed until the franchise is smoldering pile of rubble and they become the Lions. SEA-Lions that is. Fun Fact: Only the Lions have a worse record in the NFC than the Seahawks. They are practically already there.

Jimmy won't be back next year unless the 49ers win the Super Bowl...IE, Jimmy won't be back next year.

Latest posts