The San Fransisco 49ers got swept by the last place team

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
We bent Marvin49's team over a tree stump and packed it deep. Why do guys think that you're contenders when you got bullied like that? Your squad is horrible. Gerald Everett even handed you the game and Stinky G couldn't seal the deal. Trey Lance time or nah?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":2uhy0czs said:
We bent Marvin49's team over a tree stump and packed it deep. Why do guys think that you're contenders when you got bullied like that? Your squad is horrible. Gerald Everett even handed you the game and Stinky G couldn't seal the deal. Trey Lance time or nah?
Now you’ve done it. You’re going to get Marvin’s back up.

He’ll say he won’t make excuses for his team and then spend the next 5 paragraphs making excuses for his team.
Pass the popcorn.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1zb2w4fc said:
ArlosSpecial":1zb2w4fc said:
Now you’ve done it. You’re going to get Marvin’s back up.

He’ll say he won’t make excuses for his team and then spend the next 5 paragraphs making excuses for his team.
Pass the popcorn.

Nah…couldn’t care less what Arlos says. I have him on ignore.

The collective poster IQ rises dramatically when I filter his posts.

As for the game, both teams took turns shooting themselves in the foot. Somebody had to win and as usual in these games, it was Seattle. Gratz.

The Dirty Dozen Fan

Reaction score
Something about Azzhole Special's posts about packing it deep, packing fudge, bending over, my guy etc etc makes one believe he's speaking out of extensive experience !

Mix

Reaction score
Doesn't matter Niners fans after the game let us Hawks fans know they got 5 Championships so this game nor any game ever really matters anyways. It's like they literally just show up to remind you they used to play football well, 30 years ago.

They don't even bring up the most recent Super Bowl they were in, they go way way back to show relevancy.

BTW till Hawks took the lead late this was pretty much a Niners home game with the crowd noise.

NINEster

Reaction score
The San Francisco 49ers are just flat out incapable of playing on a professional level against the Seattle Seahawks.

Carroll and Wilson (and Wagner) will eventually be long gone and it won't ******* matter.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Mix":2pntkghc said:
Doesn't matter Niners fans after the game let us Hawks fans know they got 5 Championships so this game nor any game ever really matters anyways. It's like they literally just show up to remind you they used to play football well, 30 years ago.

They don't even bring up the most recent Super Bowl they were in, they go way way back to show relevancy.

BTW till Hawks took the lead late this was pretty much a Niners home game with the crowd noise.

Funny….seems I actually logged in to congratulate you guys on the win. Weird.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Mix":1gx8nlwn said:

Most Niners fans = Most Cowboys fans.

Neither team has a Lombardi this century, but they like crowing about teams their championship teams grandfathers rooted for.

That would be like us Seattle Kraken fans crowing about the 1917 Stanley Cup Champion Seattle Metropolitans after losing a game to the San Jose Sharks.

Same century the Niners won their championships.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":37jiywny said:
Mix":37jiywny said:

The way I read it was he was conveying his experience from being at the game today.

olyfan63

Reaction score
DIRTYDOZENFAN":2ddrmfux said:
Something about Azzhole Special's posts about packing it deep, packing fudge, bending over, my guy etc etc makes one believe he's speaking out of extensive experience !
Thankfully the Niner fans on here have too much class to post threads about how the Seahawks got their fudge packed by Washington, Minnesota, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Green Bay, Arizona, not to mention got untightened by the Titans and rammed by the Rams. Perhaps our "special" OP had some traumatizing experiences in SF as a child, to have this fixation?

I, for one, appreciate the Niner posters on here, as they tell us the unfiltered truth (as they see it) about our team and our players, strengths and weaknesses, without the rose-colored fan glasses it's easy for Seahawks fans to have.

flv

Reaction score
There are still a lot of good posters on this site. Unfortunately the op isn't 1 of them and management doesn't want to deal with bad posters. Congrats to the Seahawks. Good win for them regardless of the season circumstances. The 49ers will rebound and should make the playoffs.

Mix

Reaction score
Marvin49":1rp8ga4w said:
Mix":1rp8ga4w said:

Yup was mentioning my experience at the game.

Was possibly the best Hawks game to watch this year but the Niners crowd was loud till the 4th and the visitors side lower bowl looked like a Santa Clara home game.

VA49er

Reaction score
olyfan63":2xm11evw said:
DIRTYDOZENFAN":2xm11evw said:
Thankfully the Niner fans on here have too much class to post threads about how the Seahawks got their fudge packed by Washington, Minnesota, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Green Bay, Arizona, not to mention got untightened by the Titans and rammed by the Rams. Perhaps our "special" OP had some traumatizing experiences in SF as a child, to have this fixation?

I, for one, appreciate the Niner posters on here, as they tell us the unfiltered truth (as they see it) about our team and our players, strengths and weaknesses, without the rose-colored fan glasses it's easy for Seahawks fans to have.

I'm thinking the OP may have done some time.

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
flv":38tooa0d said:
There are still a lot of good posters on this site. Unfortunately the op isn't 1 of them and management doesn't want to deal with bad posters. Congrats to the Seahawks. Good win for them regardless of the season circumstances. The 49ers will rebound and should make the playoffs.
Nah the 49ers are lucky to be 6-6. All I hear from your fan base is blaming the refs. Imagine being a Niner fan and laughing at Mike Zimmer last week and turning right around a week later and doing the same thing. Ouch. You're not a good football team guy. Go home, wipe your ass and cry in the corner. :rumble: :49ersmall:

GO HAWKS!!!

rlkats

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":2yv9q61v said:
flv":2yv9q61v said:
Nah the 49ers are lucky to be 6-6. All I hear from your fan base is blaming the refs. Imagine being a Niner fan and laughing at Mike Zimmer last week and turning right around a week later and doing the same thing. Ouch. You're not a good football team guy. Go home, wipe your ass and cry in the corner. :rumble: :49ersmall:

GO HAWKS!!!

You have issues and need help. You continue to embarrass the hawk fan base with your delusional ranting and you are obsessed in your severe insecurities with your own teams failures this season you have to deflect and focus on other teams weaknesses. Clinically this constant deflection is not healthy and creates an unreal environment mentally that can lead to delusions of grandeur. Crap I’m sorry your already there.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Russ is 17-4 vs. Santa Clara. Niners fans were pumping their chests out quite a bit last week.
If it wasn't for Everett literally handing them the ball TWICE inside the 5, the game isn't close.

VA49er

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":k29snmsm said:
Russ is 17-4 vs. Santa Clara. Niners fans were pumping their chests out quite a bit last week.
If it wasn't for Everett literally handing them the ball TWICE inside the 5, the game isn't close.

Stick to music because you suck as an analyst. That game was a suckfest on both sides of the ball. You completely ignor the 3 TOs by the 9ers. Bad as Jimmy G was, he was no worse than RW, bad throws, blind to pass rush, missing wide open receivers, etc. Not saying refs caused loss but no call on holding/PI at the end was huge. No guarantee of tie but it sure would have been nice to have the opportunity of 1st and goal at the 1

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And you are going to ignore TWO turnovers inside the 5??? How in the world is that not a gigantic break for your precious 49ers?

No worse??? Russ was 30/37 with 2 TD's, and it was easily 3 TD's were it not for that fluke "interception" on a perfectly thrown ball. You actually think that pretty boy played as well as Russ? Did you actually even watch the game? Jimmy G was average at best.
Luckily, there are a lot of really good 49er posters on here.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
So, to the 9ers fans. The X's and O's people.

You gave up two firsts for some guy out of a small school. The fans, especially, clamored for this over lowly Mac Jones. You're the only team that won't voluntarily play your first rounder as of now, probably because he isn't ready, and now Shan is talking about JG sticking around like he's some sort of Aaron Rodgers.

I don't see it that the fanbase will pressure KS/JL at all about this for a year or more. Not if they are .500 or anywhere close.

At first, I thought you guys had the advantage in this year on that. There was a plan, and you trusted your FO, and the owner after the post-Harbaugh firing days is gonna not fire people.

But now I see it as a detriment or a tossup? You Bay Area fans, many of you, seem to be more tolerant whereas many of us Hawks fans are like, well, it's the time to have a reckoning.