Ravens Changing Offensive Systems

HawkGA

Reaction score
Apparently Greg Roman is at the helm. Didn't he suck with the 9ers?

Can't remember exactly when the Seahawks play them, but hopefully there will be plenty of film to watch to figure them out.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
October 20th.
That will be the day Baltimore realizes that Lamar Jackson is just another run after panic, I’ll do it all, QB.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
HawkGA":u56sw88m said:

Can't remember exactly when the Seahawks play them, but hopefully there will be plenty of film to watch to figure them out.

9ers fans hated him but I don't think he sucked. Fans hated him because they root for players, not coordinators, so when their teams don't do what they hope coordinators are easier to blame.

Roman is very good in the run game, but is very rudimentary and underwhelming in the pass game. For the 9ers he was the OC but they had a separate pass game coordinator.

Given that the Ravens are dedicated to running the ball a ton and there are significant question marks about Jackson in a pass heavy scheme, I think he's a good fit for them.

NINEster

Reaction score
Popeyejones":21xk4lyv said:
HawkGA":21xk4lyv said:

9ers fans hated him but I don't think he sucked. Fans hated him because they root for players, not coordinators, so when their teams don't do what they hope coordinators are easier to blame.

Roman is very good in the run game, but is very rudimentary and underwhelming in the pass game. For the 9ers he was the OC but they had a separate pass game coordinator.

Given that the Ravens are dedicated to running the ball a ton and there are significant question marks about Jackson in a pass heavy scheme, I think he's a good fit for them.

I'm still not seeing 2012 RG3/Kap in his play yet.....and already people are claiming he's gonna be a problem to deal with.

His success and playoff exit last year are shockingly similar to Tebowmania 2011 and the blowout loss against the Patriots.

Jville

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3bglebyd said:
HawkGA":3bglebyd said:

That spot lights the tenancies of a lot of fans thru out the league. When decision or execution disappoint expectation, blame the staff.