Frank Clark Has 3 Sacks

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
And two of them were last week against Denver in garbage time, and now he's hurt.

I love Frank, I love how he handled his time here, and even how he exited the team giving nothing but love to the team and fans............but I can GUARANTEE you KC's having buyers remorse right now with his insane contract, and what they gave up to get him.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Yeah, as a Seahawks fan that must be kinda nice...

...but as a Niner fan its funny because Dee Ford has 4.5.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Has Dee jumped offsides much this year Marv?

Sorry man, had to. No relevance to the 9ers anyway but man, dude cost KC the Bowl last year.

Frank always seemed to get his sacks in a bunch and then not get any for a couple games.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Yeah, that's right, Dee Ford's offside jump cost KC a Super Bowl trip. Cost all of us an entertaining Bowl. Brady had just thrown a would-be game-ending pick. But noooooooooo... Ford had lined up offsides. Not involved in the play, but flag thrown. Rams vs. KC would have for sure been an entertaining Super Bowl.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
olyfan63":tngl8ost said:
Yeah, that's right, Dee Ford's offside jump cost KC a Super Bowl trip. Cost all of us an entertaining Bowl. Brady had just thrown a would-be game-ending pick. But noooooooooo... Ford had lined up offsides. Not involved in the play, but flag thrown. Rams vs. KC would have for sure been an entertaining Super Bowl.
And if the refs hadn't screwed the Saints it would've been Saints v. Pats or Chiefs. Better game no matter who made it for the AFC.