Great game

SF49r

Reaction score
Actually nvm that game freaking sucked but yall got the W so congratulations. Good luck on the rest the season also Wilson gets my MVP vote

OP
OP
S

SF49r

Reaction score
He deserves to trash talk, Niner fans have been too cocky and toxic over this 8-0 start. You guys come into our house and give us the first L of the season, enjoy it.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Can we put this nonsense about Jimmy G being better than Wilson to bed now. Jimmy looked scared and should have been picked off multiple times.

OP
OP
S

SF49r

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1fjpo1pt said:
Can we put this nonsense about Jimmy G being better than Wilson to bed now. Jimmy looked scared and should have been picked off multiple times.
Not sure why this was even a debate in the first place, some fans are just stupid if they believed Jimmy G is better.

rlkats

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1lltrsvl said:

Who in the hell ever said Jimmy was better than Wilson? All of us on this board always say that Wilson is a hall of fame QB and looking like the MVP QB he is. Can you ever let you spewing BS rest

Boycie

Reaction score
SF49r":zyj3n6zi said:
He deserves to trash talk, Niner fans have been too cocky and toxic over this 8-0 start. You guys come into our house and give us the first L of the season, enjoy it.

Respect my man! That game was awesome!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SF49r":1jnk868l said:
Most of your brethren deserve it, you however don’t. You Along with Kats, 94smith and a couple others are cool and don’t talk crap. It is appreciated.

Marvin49

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":mktuvzln said:

WTF?

It was already in bed, snuggled tight and sleeping soundly. Who ever made that assertion?

Maulbert

Reaction score
Marvin49":3um5v94u said:
UK_Seahawk":3um5v94u said:

WTF?

It was already in bed, snuggled tight and sleeping soundly. Who ever made that assertion?

NINEster. Multiple times.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":37gsbb3s said:
Marvin49":37gsbb3s said:
UK_Seahawk":37gsbb3s said:

WTF?

NINEster. Multiple times.
Who ironically is MIA? I wonder why? 8)

peppersjap

Reaction score
SF49r":2t5dpwlu said:
UK_Seahawk":2t5dpwlu said:
Not sure why this was even a debate in the first place, some fans are just stupid if they believed Jimmy G is better.
It was a great game. I think the 49ers best QB is the guy on your bench. He torched us last year.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
peppersjap":3iqvk77l said:
SF49r":3iqvk77l said:
UK_Seahawk":3iqvk77l said:
It was a great game. I think the 49ers best QB is the guy on your bench. He torched us last year.
I’ve said that many times here, much to the dismay of the Niner trolls.

Their own ego’s are “all in” with Crapollo and will be until it becomes obvious and a change is made. It was the same with the Kraepper, until he got benched. I and others were told by the very same niner trolls pumping up Crapollo now, how wrong we were about Kraepper, until we were proven to be 100% correct.

Seattle has a way of exposing overhyped and overrated niner QB’s. I hope the niners continue to keep playing #10 instead of Mullins.

rlkats

Reaction score
Hernia, I will say this. This is the first time Jimmy ever has played the hawks. It's not an excuse, but there are not to many first time QB's for the nines that's had success. Even Mullens pooped the bed very bad the first game. Did Jimmy play great? NO. He wasn't the reason we lost. He actually put us in position to win. The kicker missed badly. The big diff in this game was the FG kicker. Both QB threw pics. Jimmy coughed up 2 fumbles because of great pressure. I think Jimmy can be a very good QB. He does some stupid things in games and takes huge risks. I dont think he ever felt comfy this game. Especially with his top 2 targets out.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
rlkats":1wbh4tmi said:
Hernia, I will say this. This is the first time Jimmy ever has played the hawks. It's not an excuse, but there are not to many first time QB's for the nines that's had success. Even Mullens pooped the bed very bad the first game. Did Jimmy play great? NO. He wasn't the reason we lost. He actually put us in position to win. The kicker missed badly. The big diff in this game was the FG kicker. Both QB threw pics. Jimmy coughed up 2 fumbles because of great pressure. I think Jimmy can be a very good QB. He does some stupid things in games and takes huge risks. I dont think he ever felt comfy this game. Especially with his top 2 targets out.

Kats is mostly right. It came down to a FG showdown between one off-the-street dude who actually looked better than Gould for most of the game, and Myers who crapped the bed last game but stepped it up here.

As far as QB play, I think both were coached to make the riskier plays. But in the end, it came down to those two placekickers.