So...yeah... the Cards are SCREWED next week.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Counter...

The 9ers are beat up, exhausted, and a bit demoralized and the Cardinals push them all game..

I'd believe either

Marvin49

Reaction score
Uncle Si":i3hjj246 said:
Counter...

The 9ers are beat up, exhausted, and a bit demoralized and the Cardinals push them all game..

I'd believe either

Honestly, that what I tend toward.

SOOOOO many injuries.

If they are down both Kittle and Sanders again, Jimmy just has nobody out there he can trust. I think this game put an exclamation point on WHY they went out and got Sanders. Samuel has a lot of potential, but he ain't there yet. Nobody else in that unit is reliable.

They may get more help in a few weeks from Jalen Hurd, but he's a rookie as well and has even less experience at WR than Samuel.

knownone

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2k7h6228 said:
Counter...

I'd believe either
It'll be a short week as well.

I can't even imagine the meltdown that would ensue if they lose to the Cards and Seattle takes the division lead without playing a game.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
The Cards scored 25 against them last week and let them run all over. If they don't beat the Cards this starts feeling like a "wheels come off" moment for them. The 49ers are super talented but the last couple of weeks are starting to look mortal and are going to need to lock it down next week to keep making progress.

HawkStrong

Reaction score
Murray has been playing well, wouldn't be surprised if they took it to the Niners, who will be nursing a hangover.

DJrmb

Reaction score
I agree with those saying the 9ers might have trouble next week. MNF was an old school extremely physical type of game that Seattle used to be known for playing. Guys were flying around and laying the lumber, Hard (on both teams)! One of my favorite stats used to be how many teams would lose the week following playing the Seahawks, because they were beat up so bad. Monday night was that type of game, and I could see AZ taking advantage of that. Glad we have a bye, because the 9ers brought it just as hard.

This is from back in 2014:
NFL teams are 0-8 since October the week after playing the Seahawks
The only thing more difficult than playing the Seahawks is playing the game after you play the Seahawks.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...-october-the-week-after-playing-the-seahawks/

I hope MNF was a sign we're getting back to that physical bullying style of play! :irishdrinkers:

Go Hawks!

sutz

Reaction score
DJrmb":25x572ry said:
I agree with those saying the 9ers might have trouble next week. MNF was an old school extremely physical type of game that Seattle used to be known for playing. Guys were flying around and laying the lumber, Hard (on both teams)! One of my favorite stats used to be how many teams would lose the week following playing the Seahawks, because they were beat up so bad. Monday night was that type of game, and I could see AZ taking advantage of that. Glad we have a bye, because the 9ers brought it just as hard.

The only thing more difficult than playing the Seahawks is playing the game after you play the Seahawks.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...-october-the-week-after-playing-the-seahawks/

I hope MNF was a sign we're getting back to that physical bullying style of play! :irishdrinkers:

Go Hawks!
Was actually thinking of this old line from back in the good old days. Seahawks have played themselves back into the division battle, and the Niners have to play again in 6 days.

:snack:

Marvin49

Reaction score
sutz":h1ky2xkb said:
DJrmb":h1ky2xkb said:

Go Hawks!
Was actually thinking of this old line from back in the good old days. Seahawks have played themselves back into the division battle, and the Niners have to play again in 6 days.

...moreover, not only do they play again in 6 days, then have the Packers at home, and then have the Ravens and Saints on the road in back to back weeks.

Last night was very important for SF.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Niners are banged up, short week, Jimmy Crapollo has been exposed, pressure him and he’ll fumble and throw picks.
Cards very well may win that game.

94Smith

Reaction score
Marvin49":29kz1e92 said:
sutz":29kz1e92 said:
DJrmb":29kz1e92 said:

Go Hawks!

...moreover, not only do they play again in 6 days, then have the Packers at home, and then have the Ravens and Saints on the road in back to back weeks.

Seahawks next 4 weeks is not easy either, but winning was essential for them. If they would have lost, the division would be a tough bet. I would say they have the inside track to the division now.

sutz

Reaction score
94Smith":1vpcxpnp said:
Marvin49":1vpcxpnp said:
sutz":1vpcxpnp said:
DJrmb":1vpcxpnp said:

Go Hawks!

Seahawks next 4 weeks is not easy either, but winning was essential for them. If they would have lost, the division would be a tough bet. I would say they have the inside track to the division now.
Opponents records down the stretch are pretty comparable. Both teams have tough rows to hoe. Frankly, I'm glad we get the bye now rather than having to play again Sunday. Both teams 'needed' that win a lot. Looks like it might all come down to a Battle in Seattle this December.

rcaido

Reaction score
Wheels are coming off, i dont see them winning no more than two games.

Marvin49

Reaction score
rcaido":na9brg1z said:

Niners lose their first game of the season in November by 3 points at the end of overtime to a 7-2 division rival.

"Wheels are coming off".

SMDH.

rcaido

Reaction score
Marvin49":19xjd8sd said:
rcaido":19xjd8sd said:

Niners lose their first game of the season in November by 3 points at the end of overtime to a 7-2 division rival.

"Wheels are coming off".

SMDH.
:49ersmall: :0190l:

xray

Reaction score
Marvin49":2ifxtadl said:
rcaido":2ifxtadl said:

"Wheels are coming off".

SMDH.

Losing in a field goal contest is not the wheels coming off ; but SF doesn't match up well with the Cards either . Could be a football game actually .

rcaido

Reaction score
Its not just that...After they play the Cardinals, they still have to play the Packers, Saints, Ravens, Falcons, Rams, & Seahawks. Probably the toughest schedule remaining... :49ersmall: :0190l:

JGreen79

Reaction score
rcaido":2i1vw4as said:
Its not just that...After they play the Cardinals, they still have to play the Packers, Saints, Ravens, Falcons, Rams, & Seahawks. Probably the toughest schedule remaining... :49ersmall: :0190l:

Actually the 2nd toughest remaining. Seattle has the 4th toughest.

Side note Arizona has the toughest, and the Rams have the 5th toughest

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
The Seahawk Hangover is real. Especially after this game. Arizona may just win this one.

toffee

Reaction score
DJrmb":4cf0skye said:

Go Hawks!

We are an old school hardnose team with an old school hardnose head coach that demands his players to play old fashion hardnose football.

Don't let Pete's happy dude act fool ya, dude is not a softie. Pete didn't want to feel your pain, he demands his players to play hard, even inflict pain. Reason why we often play better in fourth quarter, the opponents were beat up by the third.

Latest posts