Remember when the Rams were "unstoppable"?

xray

Reaction score
The Belichick exposure effect . Look what happened to the Hawks and Atlanta after losing SBs to the Pats . It's a curse .

rlkats

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":ej8ltqzz said:
Shoot, people on here acted like the Niners were unstoppable. Clearly not.

How did this turn Niners?

Anywho. Ya it's crazy when you think about how good the rams were and where they are at now. But damn that Ravens qb is no joke. Then you add the run game and solid D. I think they have the makings to make any team look sad. Wow just wow

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I said it on a different thread and I'll say it again here, you give defensive coordinators and entire off-season to study film and figure out ways to stop an offense and they're going to come up with solutions to at least slow it down significantly. You're going to see it with the Ravens next year in my opinion. It isn't just Belichick it's all of them though he is obviously the best at it.

James in PA

Reaction score
“There’s this one guy who knows someone who once had lunch with McVay. That guy needs to be our next head coach!”

Sincerely,
NFL Fanboys everywhere, circa 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94Smith

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2udxp3uc said:
They're unstoppable from preventing drafting in the top half of the draft next April, at this rate.

I think they traded that pick away?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I said many times they were handed a Super Bowl and they were a farce, only to be told the opposite.
Now the Niners, I'm shocked how good they are this year, seems a year early. But, plenty of ball left to be played. IF they beat the Ravens and Saints, then I'll be officially very impressed.

sdog1981

Reaction score
94Smith":1e648qz2 said:
RolandDeschain":1e648qz2 said:
They're unstoppable from preventing drafting in the top half of the draft next April, at this rate.

They traded it to Jacksonville.

The Rams were exposed on Monday Night in Chicago on December 9th, 2018. Before that game, Mc-Genius was 22-6 after that game they have been 10-8.

They screwed it up, they should have gone the full 5 seasons with Goff before they gave him a deal, they should have cut Gurly and took the cap hit once they found out he had a serious injury. They blew it, pure and simple.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
James in PA":nl2n87a0 said:
“There’s this one guy who knows someone who once had lunch with McVay. That guy needs to be our next head coach!”

Sincerely,
NFL Fanboys everywhere, circa 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The game has passed Pete by

Hawkpower

Reaction score
sdog1981":36brqpwc said:
94Smith":36brqpwc said:
RolandDeschain":36brqpwc said:

They traded it to Jacksonville.

The Rams were exposed on Monday Night in Chicago on December 9th, 2018. Before that game, Mc-Genius was 22-6 after that game they have been 10-8.

They screwed it up, they should have gone the full 5 seasons with Goff before they gave him a deal, they should have cut Gurly and took the cap hit once they found out he had a serious injury. They blew it, pure and simple.

It's shocking how quick he was anointed and then similarly how quickly he has fallen.

A cautionary tale for those looking to crown the next NFL King. Better wait until the success has sustained a bit.