Dear 49er Fans

poly1274

Reaction score
If Nick Mullens was you're starter, you guys would had won the game.

Maulbert

Reaction score
They say Garoppolo has the 'IT' factor. As someone who's watched both a 'serviceable' QB (Hasselbeck) and a guy with the 'IT' factor (Wilson), I've seen way more 'IT' out of Mullens and way more 'serviceable' out of GQ.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":2pjvo452 said:
They say Garoppolo has the 'IT' factor. As someone who's watched both a 'serviceable' QB (Hasselbeck) and a guy with the 'IT' factor (Wilson), I've seen way more 'IT' out of Mullens and way more 'serviceable' out of GQ.
Now you’ve done it.

I’m sure Marvin and 5 rusty rings are going to drone on and on with 10 paragraph posts of nonsensical word salad each on how you’re wrong.

Their ego’s are “all in” on Crappolo, just like they were with the Kraepper until he got benched.

HawkStrong

Reaction score
This was the type of game that ruins QB careers. Jimmy G is probably still hearing footsteps.

TAB420

Reaction score
HawkStrong":d1flnfbc said:
This was the type of game that ruins QB careers. Jimmy G is probably still hearing footsteps.
QBR of 66.21
If our LB's would have caught the passes that Jimmy threw right to them, it would have been even worse.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
TAB420":3pepvaks said:
HawkStrong":3pepvaks said:
QBR of 66.21
If our LB's would have caught the passes that Jimmy threw right to them, it would have been even worse.
Yep dropped 2, and Flowers dropped at least 1.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Sports Hernia":2xsydewi said:
TAB420":2xsydewi said:
HawkStrong":2xsydewi said:
QBR of 66.21

And one was called back due to a defensive penalty.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":13uvloc5 said:
Sports Hernia":13uvloc5 said:
TAB420":13uvloc5 said:
HawkStrong":13uvloc5 said:
QBR of 66.21

And one was called back due to a defensive penalty.
Yep, Shaq’s pick.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
A lot of the "drops" were borderline uncatchable. Not just by his receivers but our defenders.

He reminds me of Goff. Have a predictably good running game, decent OL and his favorite receivers, he looks like a genius. When those pieces crumble, he does too.

Washington49er

Reaction score
poly1274":19bdky6y said:

Anything is possible, he has proven to be a good QB, but there were passes the hitting receivers on the numbers in stride and dropped.

Kittle and Sander make a huge difference. Take a look at the throws made to both of them. Same QB, same speed of the ball, only difference they catch the ball.

Last night there was more pressure and receivers couldn't get open, which is why Jimmy G QB rating prior to Sanders going out campared to after is hugely different.

Not saying that it insured a win, but having Kittle and Sanders would've made it a entirely different game.

OP
OP
P

poly1274

Reaction score
The reason why I believe Nick Mullins would win is because he's not scared to get sacked. And even without Sanders, he connected well with his WR's.

Unlike JG, once we put the pressure on him in the 2nd quarter, he was rattled the entire game. (except the 4th quarter when RW fumbled the ball for TD). Momentum switched.

I believe the Seattle Seahawks also put the fear on Kapernick, as our LB core back in the day, use to hit him every time he scrambled. We also sacked and applied pressure A LOT when he was with the niners.

Too bad we couldn't had the same pass rush against Baltimore, Seattle could had killed Lamar's career.

chris98251

Reaction score
Washington49er":1xhj2fyl said:
poly1274":1xhj2fyl said:

Anything is possible, he has proven to be a good QB, but there were passes the hitting receivers on the numbers in stride and dropped.

Kittle and Sander make a huge difference. Take a look at the throws made to both of them. Same QB, same speed of the ball, only difference they catch the ball.

Last night there was more pressure and receivers couldn't get open, which is why Jimmy G QB rating prior to Sanders going out campared to after is hugely different.

Not saying that it insured a win, but having Kittle and Sanders would've made it a entirely different game.

Yeah having Largent and Blades or Galloway would have made a difference also in their prime.

You keep bring up Kittle and Sanders yet ignore and not acknowledge out best run blocker and pass catching TE has been out weeks and we had a PS guy playing in his place, ignore that Lockett was out and injured as well at the most critical time the second half. When we were still behind.

IT WAS YOUR HOUSE WITH A 6.5 LINE ADVANTAGE.

That is suppose to mean something also.

rlkats

Reaction score
Wow. Just wow. I dont care who was the QB. With the pressure you D was putting on the QB, no one would have been successful. You all highly deserved the win. We made waaaay to many mistakes. Good win. Yes we were a 6.5 point favorite. Yes you won. No I'm not surprised. How many more chest pounding comments need to be made about how well your hawks played? We niners fans have congratulated you all multiple times. Christ sake

Maulbert

Reaction score
rlkats":3bxb5buo said:
Wow. Just wow. I dont care who was the QB. With the pressure you D was putting on the QB, no one would have been successful. You all highly deserved the win. We made waaaay to many mistakes. Good win. Yes we were a 6.5 point favorite. Yes you won. No I'm not surprised. How many more chest pounding comments need to be made about how well your hawks played? We niners fans have congratulated you all multiple times. Christ sake

Seriously? With the ego-stroking so many whiner fans expected around here when the team was 8-0? That's rich, and no one here is expecting a pat on the back. We're just pointing out the deluded logic of those same fans blaming the loss on injuries when Seattle was dealing with the same shit.

SF49r

Reaction score
If our backup kicker makes the field goal in overtime we win

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
SF49r":64e5upt8 said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If DK didn't try to force himself into the endzone and focused more on protecting the ball, there would be no OT.

A lot of shoulda-woulda-couldas in that game, but in this league, that stuff happens, and no team gets a W based on what could have been.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
SF49r":17nftuig said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This whole backup kicker excuse is comical. Gould has been one of the worst kickers in the NFL this year. Honestly, Mcgloughlin may be an upgrade.

rlkats

Reaction score
Trrrroy":3i39ncs3 said:
SF49r":3i39ncs3 said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This whole backup kicker excuse is comical. Gould has been one of the worst kickers in the NFL this year. Honestly, Mcgloughlin may be an upgrade.

Funny part about that kick was, it almost hit someone in the tunnel hahaha.

rlkats

Reaction score
Maulbert":3jyiyhqh said:
rlkats":3jyiyhqh said:

Seriously? With the ego-stroking so many whiner fans expected around here when the team was 8-0? That's rich, and no one here is expecting a pat on the back. We're just pointing out the deluded logic of those same fans blaming the loss on injuries when Seattle was dealing with the same $h!t.

Sorry man I call BS. You are lumping those fans with the ones that are logical. Just like some niner fans constantly point out how delusional some hawk fans are. It's just a complete joke. The really funny part. EVERYONE is a arm chair GM. If we were not we would be players.
My team is better than your team, your team suck. No your team sucks. Some of you are worse than elementary kids on the play yard hahaha