McDowell the Bone Head

chris98251

Reaction score
Charean Williams 1 hr ago

Free agent defensive lineman Malik McDowell was sentenced to 11 months in jail and three years of probation Wednesday after pleading guilty to a series of crimes earlier this year in Michigan, Brady Henderson of ESPN reports.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":3vrcfloe said:

Free agent defensive lineman Malik McDowell was sentenced to 11 months in jail and three years of probation Wednesday after pleading guilty to a series of crimes earlier this year in Michigan, Brady Henderson of ESPN reports.
I was so hoping *allas would sign him when they were toying with the idea.
Jerruh loves his criminals.

Vesuve

Reaction score
chris98251":2kx32lh1 said:

Sh*t pick, unfortunately.

rigelian

Reaction score
Frontal lobe brain damage is a hell of a thing.

I actually feel a bit sorry for the guy, but any team that thought about signing him to a contract "Dallas" is stupid.

Osprey

Reaction score
After watching the video of him assaulting the LEO, he's lucky to be alive. Sad story indeed if it really is attributable to brain trauma.

xray

Reaction score
The Hawks HO loved the chit out of that pick.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Osprey":15qdhbyb said:
After watching the video of him assaulting the LEO, he's lucky to be alive. Sad story indeed if it really is attributable to brain trauma.

Yes, he could have been shot.

"I need a supervisor."
[youtube]bul0AyxQYRI[/youtube]

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yep, very lucky he isnt dead. That cop showed a lot of restraint in not shooting him. It looked liked he took the cops taser.
He was either drunk, high, braindamaged, stupid or all 4.

I think cops resort to violence WAY to often these days, but this cop being half of MM size and how MM acted would have been justified in whatever action he took.

Mizak

Reaction score
During draft day:

MM, “ I need a Supervisor.”

Pete Carroll: TADA.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
They said during draft he had the worst interview of all the players at the combine. I can see why. Those trying to claim its a later head injury are just making excuses.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Bobblehead":3sqbxypy said:
damn... all that product wasted.
I was thinking the same thing. I hope the store owner was compensated for any and all damage.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Natethegreat":6vfsa0rp said:
Those trying to claim its a later head injury are just making excuses.

There are pretty strong correlations between TBIs and antisocial behavior. It could very well be the contributing factor in his descent into criminal behavior. Especially considering he had no prior off the field incidents prior to the TBI.

Someone in their early 20s having a TBI, plus being removed from a structured environment, and having what he thought was disposable income is a really dangerous combo. If he was a criminal beforehand, okay. But the red flags were about crappy football character.