Steelers vs Browns: TNF

Msfann

Reaction score
Until the ref's remembered who's playing and threw 4 penalties that drive to help the steAlers score. I don't know why but something seems familiar about that.

James in PA

Reaction score
Yep, Stealers are once again getting by with a little help from their friends (the zebras). Browns starting DB player got ejected for a helmet to helmet hit. Even Pereira said it wasn’t worthy of an ejection. NFL trying so hard to keep that Stealers fan base interested in this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
JFC! Miles Garrett just ripped off Mason Rudolph';s helmet and beat him in the head with it!

Steelers Pouncey, others started punching Garrett, the tape went to New York. Eight seconds left with browns at 7-21.

They should forfeit the game.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Wow, absolutely crazy. There was bad on both sides but I hope Garrett is charged with assault after that BS!

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Steelers had the ball but just took a knee and left with 05 on the clock. Media's on field but refs still arguing whether the game is done.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Wow

That brawl was CRAZY

on first appearance I’d say that Garret should be suspended for the rest of season.

That was insane behavior for a professional football player.

acer1240

Reaction score
That was insane.

He should literally be charged with assault.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Mason Rudolph is not blameless here at all, and I wouldn't rule out a suspension for him either. He initiated the whole thing by trying to rip off Garrett's helmet (I rewound it and I'm watching it again on DVR). However, for Garrett to use a helmet as a weapon, he should definitely be suspended, and hopefully charged with assault as well. That's complete BS and you can not have a player on the field that can't control his emotions so much so that he's willing to use a helmet as a weapon to try and seriously injure someone.

James in PA

Reaction score
Wow, the end of that game was AMATEUR HOUR! Pouncey kicking like a total B****! But nothing is lower than what Garrett did! Sit that clown the rest of the year and give him the biggest fine in NFL history!

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
It kinda looked like Rudolph was grabbing him near (not on) the neck right after the sack. Still, that reaction was unreal.

Mayfield just told Erin Andrews in post-game that Garrett was gonna get suspended. Playoff hopes or odds of going even 7-9 went down dramatically for both teams due to that stunt.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
James in PA":2u8qzna3 said:
Wow, the end of that game was AMATEUR HOUR! Pouncey kicking like a total B****! But nothing is lower than what Garrett did! Sit that clown the rest of the year and give him the biggest fine in NFL history!

In retrospect I agree about Pouncey but in the moment I said good on him. He was looking out for his QB. Garrett deserved a stomping.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SteelBlitzburgh/status/1195202064567197696[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SteelBlitzburgh/status/1195203113801662464[/tweet]

From the first video, you can tell Pittsburgh's quarterback initiated it, ripping at his helmet, but that reaction was way, way over the top. Both should be suspended games, Garrett probably for the season.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Mason Rudolph better not be totally let off the hook. That was some over-the-top instigating he was doing: Trying to take off Garrett's helmet followed by charging right after him.

And Garrett, what a dummy... You're about to wrap up a division win, Defense looked good, you played good... Why so sensitive about whatever Rudolph said/did?

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Mayfield was right in saying that his teammate hurt the whole team and their chances going forward. Honest no BS interview.