Saints at Falcons

slateman77

Reaction score
Lets see if the Falcon can roll the Saints again and help us out.... :irishdrinkers:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
My hopes are up..

(Actually just pretty full and don't want to channel surf)

OP
OP
S

slateman77

Reaction score
Well...we'd have a tied game if their kicker could get it together. Don't recall a season with so many missed FG's and extra points. Is there any kickers out there killing it...??

Threedee

Reaction score
FearTheBeak":2z5r1eeo said:
I'm trying to avoid conversation with the in-laws.

Forget that. Ask them what they think about impeachment, and then argue the opposite of whatever they think. :stirthepot:

bigskydoc

Reaction score
slateman77":fn9h4szi said:
Well...we'd have a tied game if their kicker could get it together. Don't recall a season with so many missed FG's and extra points. Is there any kickers out there killing it...??

Tucker

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
There is nothing calm or cool about Ryan’s play. He is constantly dancing in the pocket with erratic movements. I dint give Atlanta much of a chance as a result.

Threedee

Reaction score
Ryan has really sucked this year. He had that one excellent performance in the first Nawlins game, and now he is bad again.

Threedee

Reaction score
Bree's has kind-of looked pissy tonight, despite having led the entire game. He normally looks stoic on the field, and then walks off, assuming the lovable disposition of Tom Hanks of Football.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Ref's blowing it on onside kick call. Justice prevails as they get it on the next attempt.

Wow, they go down to get a field goal.
Another onside kick attempt and they get it. Only 2 attempts have been successful all year.

Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t the receiving team have to touch the ball first before it becomes a live ball? Or does it just have to travel 10 yards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Polaris

Reaction score
It's either-or. If the defending team touches the ball, it's automatically a live ball. OR if the ball travels 10 yards, then it becomes a live ball regardless.

Polaris

Reaction score
It's official. The New Orleans Saints have clinched the NFC South title and a ticket to the playoffs. This also eliminates the Atlanta Falcons. Any future Dallas loss or tie OR any future win or tie by New Orleans will clinch no worse than the #3 seed for the Saints.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Damn! I want the Saints hungry when the face the Niners.