SNF cheats vs. texanses...

chris98251

Reaction score
He doesn't have a TE to feed, you think they regret giving up Hollister yet?

OP
OP
GeekHawk

GeekHawk

Reaction score
According to Colinsworthless it's because his receivers can't get separation. Waitaminute - I thought the GOAT throws his receivers open, and needing receivers to get separation for themselves is a strike against RW?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I think Brady is just fine, he has absolutely no one to throw to. He has no TE, Julian Edelman is his number one WR, after that he has nothing. They are extremely limited at WR, don't see them beating the Ravens if they don't have home field in the playoffs.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
I think the Texans are employing the perfect plan against Brady, specially without a tight end threat. They have a good cover corner manned up on the RB and they're bracketing/doubling Edelman. No dump off and no pick play for Edelman = one of the other no name guys has to get open.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Texans despite all the pre season crap that went on, really look like a good team and Watson is really good as well. They are a dark horse, maybe not so anymore if they continue to thrash this Patriot team.

Amazingly all without Clowney and Watts..

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Pats actually got called for PI on a pick play. More like a crack back block play.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
LOL Perfect and the look on Edelmens face.. priceless.

chris98251

Reaction score
Yeah I was hoping he would have been a Seahawk, was liking what we were seeing in his development.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Really cool to see Martin succeeding now that he's Finally getting playing time. He's a legit pass rusher in this league. He was the one part I kinda winced for when we traded for Clowney. Still an incredible trade for Seattle, but could you imagine if we had Martin as the Leo to speed rush with Clowney :drool:

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Evil Hoody doesn't have his 'regulation' uniform on tonight,,,maybe that's the problem.

Also saw a frustrated Brady yelling on the sidelines. Announcers (said reading lips) it appeared to be something about separation.

Maulbert

Reaction score
I was listening to the radio broadcast. It's hilarious how hard the play-by-play guy wanted New England to win. Talking about how it was a new game with the Cheatriots last TD. With 50 seconds left. And no timeouts. He sounded so crestfallen when the onside kick went out of bounds. :lol:

jmahon316

Reaction score
DJrmb":2a52rpfu said:
Really cool to see Martin succeeding now that he's Finally getting playing time. He's a legit pass rusher in this league. He was the one part I kinda winced for when we traded for Clowney. Still an incredible trade for Seattle, but could you imagine if we had Martin as the Leo to speed rush with Clowney :drool:

I can...and I wish it was a reality

olyfan63

Reaction score
chris98251":f6wynimb said:
He doesn't have a TE to feed, you think they regret giving up Hollister yet?

Oh man, good point! Hollister is one of the players who has saved our season!