How Many 49er T.V.s got broke tonight

chris98251

Reaction score
49ers fans probably will need to stock up on those Black Friday sales.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Maulbert":3ptb92dt said:
Sports Hernia":3ptb92dt said:
Half the DenailZone.

Dude... c'mon. Roland covered this. You're making us look bad. :p
Way too many people feel there's no deed too petty to avoid trolling me with. :(

To answer the OP's question...probably more than a few. ;)

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1sjj6qkf said:
Maulbert":1sjj6qkf said:
Sports Hernia":1sjj6qkf said:
Half the DenailZone.

Way too many people feel there's no deed too petty to avoid trolling me with. :(

My name isn't Opie.

Maulbert

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":tngqnabn said:
Maulbert":tngqnabn said:
Sports Hernia":tngqnabn said:
Half the DenailZone.

I really was teasing Hernia, not you. I try not to be a grammar Nazi, but I won't lie, bad grammar drives me a little nuts. I only use it with you to twist your gears sometimes. :p

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Maulbert":1ik0dqhb said:
I really was teasing Hernia, not you. I try not to be a grammar Nazi, but I won't lie, bad grammar drives me a little nuts. I only use it with you to twist your gears sometimes. :p
I know you weren't teasing me there, lol.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
I didn't break my TV. You can't count on other teams to do your dirty work for you. And you sure can't count on Kirk Cousins to win a big game..... :roll: The 4 games left for each team will be hugely meaningful. Nothing more so than the head to head in the very last game.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":2xqi581o said:
I didn't break my TV. You can't count on other teams to do your dirty work for you. And you sure can't count on Kirk Cousins to win a big game..... :roll: The 4 games left for each team will be hugely meaningful. Nothing more so than the head to head in the very last game.
True. Whenever I’ve rooted for Cousins to beat some team I was rooting against (usually *allas) until this year he’s let me down. He’d be driving for the winning score and throw a boneheaded pick.

My theory for all of the teams I root for is if you need other teams for help, you needed to win more games.

rlkats

Reaction score
My thinking is, there was no way in hell I expected to be 10-2 right now and fighting for the division. So I'm just enjoying the ride. It's almost like the hawks need /have to keep winning to stay with the greatness perception. My Niners are overachieving and I think that makes them dangerous for now and the future.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
rlkats":xytj6et5 said:
My thinking is, there was no way in hell I expected to be 10-2 right now and fighting for the division. So I'm just enjoying the ride. It's almost like the hawks need /have to keep winning to stay with the greatness perception. My Niners are overachieving and I think that makes them dangerous for now and the future.
I think Seattle's overachieving every bit as much as your team. Remember they're on the 2nd season of an on the fly re-tool. The Rams are badly underachieving which has opened the door for both the Hawks and the 9ers.

rlkats

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1suuvrua said:
rlkats":1suuvrua said:
I think Seattle's overachieving every bit as much as your team. Remember they're on the 2nd season of an on the fly re-tool. The Rams are badly underachieving which has opened the door for both the Hawks and the 9ers.

I dont know man. The hawks D is still good, run game is good, and Wilson is Wilson. Coaching is good ( no matter how much I want to slap Pete in his gum chewing trap) hawks have a good team

HawkStrong

Reaction score
rlkats":20y7h064 said:
hawksfansinceday1":20y7h064 said:
rlkats":20y7h064 said:

I dont know man. The hawks D is still good, run game is good, and Wilson is Wilson. Coaching is good ( no matter how much I want to slap Pete in his gum chewing trap) hawks have a good team

LOL this is the view from outside NOW, not what it has been all year long.

rlkats

Reaction score
HawkStrong":1y7ul9io said:
rlkats":1y7ul9io said:
hawksfansinceday1":1y7ul9io said:
rlkats":1y7ul9io said:

LOL this is the view from outside NOW, not what it has been all year long.

Welp since apparently you never read a prediction thread on this site, I will surmise how I felt at the beginning of the season and got railed for it by a niner fan on this site.

I had no faith on this season and I predicted a 5-7 win season this season.

Go ahead look it up, I will wait. And when you do and see I'm right will you then put your arrogance away and realize I'm not BSing? Let me help you it under the thread called Niner win totals.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":qun1wmb2 said:

I hope SF lays a couple of eggs and firmly places your foot in your mouth. Maybe Seattle will have 1st seed locked up and play a game of powder puff football against Jimmy G and the whiners.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
chris98251":3vck7rxb said:
Why? It doesn't matter what happens, the 49ers can't win the division and deserve it unless they beat Seattle. It won't make any difference if Seattle loses their way into the wild card if they just go to Levi's and beat the "division champions."

rlkats

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":h01z1vlg said:
chris98251":h01z1vlg said:
Why? It doesn't matter what happens, the 49ers can't win the division and deserve it unless they beat Seattle. It won't make any difference if Seattle loses their way into the wild card if they just go to Levi's and beat the "division champions."

Agreed.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
rlkats":1ksfjakp said:
hawksfansinceday1":1ksfjakp said:
rlkats":1ksfjakp said:

And you guys have 5 first rounders on your d-line, one of the top 2 TEs etc. Still think both teams are beyond what any of us expected. That's my point.