Viewing map 12/8

kidhawk

Reaction score
Glad to see the Niners/Saints game is airing for me this weekend. Should be an interesting match up no matter who wins

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Having less anxiety about SF-NO. After considering all the arguments, I think there's upside either way.

kidhawk

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":36ne5enn said:
Having less anxiety about SF-NO. After considering all the arguments, I think there's upside either way.

I'm not overly concerned with who wins or loses as much as how the game plays out. It may or may not affect us down the road, but honestly we just need to keep winning. This game interests me more because these are both potential playoff opponents and by playing each other they are playing playoff capable teams. Makes it interesting to me no matter the outcome.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Ugh screwed again. Schedule changed to Packers Redskins. What a crap game. Guess you get more stuff done

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
kidhawk":1u3ixtat said:
Ugh screwed again. Schedule changed to Packers Redskins. What a crap game. Guess you get more stuff done
Wow that sucks.What a shite game Sympathies..........
You know that Buffalo v. Baltimore game has a chance to be decent consolation viewing

kidhawk

Reaction score
Luckily the packer game was over quickly so as soon as it ended I tuned in for the end of the niners/Saints. What a finish.

Latest posts