I hope Eli has a great game.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I always liked his quiet humble journeyman attitude. IDC what anyone says, I have a lot of respect for Eli, and he's given me great joy crushing Tom Brady's dreams on a couple of occasions. :mrgreen:

Eli, you are a great player, and had a fine career. :2thumbs:

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Cyrus12":t3ri0xty said:
I'm thinking 3 picks and 3 fumbles...better just give the ball to Barkley all night.

Try two TDs, so far.... :mrgreen:

I knew Eli had something left in the tank. It's like that with true greats. Say what you will, he has never been perfect, but Eli is a champion and a baller on the field. :irishdrinkers:

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I think Eli showed he still has some skills. He played well, but his team isn't great and the Eagles are still alive and hungry. I

HawkGA

Reaction score
How the heck did the Giants lose this game? I stopped paying attention to the game thinking the Giants were going to win.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
HawkGA":1q9budi3 said:
How the heck did the Giants lose this game? I stopped paying attention to the game thinking the Giants were going to win.
Eli was good in the first half and was terrible in the 2nd half.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Eli Manning now has a career losing record. 116 wins, 117 losses.

He better not get into the Hall of Fame. Yes, he caught lightning in a bottle a couple times to beat the Patriots for two rings, but Jesus.

Career stats for Eli Manning: passer rating 84.1, int % 3.0, TD % 4.5, completion % 60.3.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3hemtsql said:
Eli Manning now has a career losing record. 116 wins, 117 losses.

He better not get into the Hall of Fame. Yes, he caught lightning in a bottle a couple times to beat the Patriots for two rings, but Jesus.

Career stats for Eli Manning: passer rating 84.1, int % 3.0, TD % 4.5, completion % 60.3.

Dave Krieg and Matt Hasselbeck both have better numbers than some HOF members.

Granted 4 super bowls has some weight, but Terry Bradshaw's lifetime passer rating is 70.9. That's HOF numbers in your mind for a quarterback? Game manager at best on a team full of superstar talent all around him propping him up. Can't think of many more undeserving HOFers when it comes to quality at their position over a career. He did have some stellar performances in big games though, no denying that.