Viewing map 12/15

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
https://506sports.com/

NorCal on up plus PNW get both 9ers and Hawks games.

Otherwise, look how nonsensical this map is when it comes to the default Fox early game: Santa Barbara on down plus most of the rest of the country gets Chicago@GB. Except that wide swath carved through Texas (except Houston) who's out of market for PHI/WAS.

Almost the whole country, except us, has of course Rams at Dallas.

@kidhawk, looks like the network gods have shined on you for the Hawks game but assumes you're rootin' for America's Team in the late game.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Oh no, what will I ever do??!! I don't get to see "America's Game of the Week" featuring the almighty Dallas Cowboys vs. some other team of no consequence at 1:25 PM Pacific time. Why oh why is FOX depriving me of this??!!

Going to the various airlines' web sites as I sit here to find airfare to a city showing that game so as not to be deprived of yet another week of the Dallas Shitboys because you know, seeing 3/4 of their games in a season as a resident of the state of Washington is simply not enough.
Also once I get those airline tickets I will be composing a letter/e-mail of complaint to FOX because I don't get to see every single one of their now sub .500, 6-7 season record games.

sutz

Reaction score
I'm just glad that the Seahawks have been good enough for long enough that they now broadcast them outside of the greater King County area.

:mrgreen:

kidhawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":37pq8tfk said:
Oh no, what will I ever do??!! I don't get to see "America's Game of the Week" featuring the almighty Dallas Cowboys vs. some other team of no consequence at 1:25 PM Pacific time. Why oh why is FOX depriving me of this??!!

Going to the various airlines' web sites as I sit here to find airfare to a city showing that game so as not to be deprived of yet another week of the Dallas Shitboys because you know, seeing 3/4 of their games in a season as a resident of the state of Washington is simply not enough.
Also once I get those airline tickets I will be composing a letter/e-mail of complaint to FOX because I don't get to see every single one of their now sub .500, 6-7 season record games.

Actually they are playing the Rams this week. It is probably the better of the two games. I doubt the Niners will have much issue handling the Falcons (although I won't complain if they lose)

I'm just debating whether I am more inclined to see the Cowboys win to help us clinch a playoff spot and a possible indoor playoff game if we don't win the division, or root for the Rams to win so they have more to play for when they play the Niners next week. Decisions decisions. Guess I'll just watch it and see how it unfolds.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Root for the Rams so that they're more angry against SF. Also so that Dallas falls behind Philly for at least that week before their matchup.

If we end up the #5 seed and have to play the Least, I prefer Philly.