Lamar Jackson is an alien.

xray

Reaction score
He might be a freak though . It's like Cunningham & Vick had a love child . WOW :0190l:

OP
OP
X

xray

Reaction score
xray":3nyhp4yq said:
He might be a freak though . It's like Cunningham & Vick had a love child . WOW :0190l:
deserves MVP and NFL entertainer of the year . He makes football fun .

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Well at least he's ugly. No one can have it all.

Except maybe Mahomes, who IMHO is better.

ivotuk

Reaction score
He's freaking amazing. But this is nothing new! He was this way in College and i was shocked Lamar fell so far in the draft! It was the preconceived notions about running QBs and abject laziness! Ozzie probably couldn't believe his good fortune!

"Nobody will want Lamar, so I'll wait until pick 32 where i still have 5 years of control, and it's the cheapest 1st Round slot... Hall of Fame! Here I come!"

If we didn't already have Russell, I'm sure John Schneider would have drafted Lamar Jackson. But Ozzie, in his infinite wisdom, beat everyone else to the punch. Then he had the good fortune to have John Harbaugh as his coach. A man who isn't afraid to tailor his coaching to team needs.

And how lucky were they that their current OC was available? "Hey, would you like to come coach Lamar Jackson?"

" Oh! Hell yeah! "

Everything fell in to place.

ivotuk

Reaction score
On A Related Note:

Greg Roman has been an important part of the Ravens success in 2019 and they can’t afford to lose him:
The good news for the Baltimore Ravens is that Greg Roman is working wonders for the offense. The bad news is that he is probably putting himself in the running for a head coaching job. Roman is more than deserving of the opportunity. While the Ravens would be happy for him, they don’t want to lose their offensive coordinator.

The reason Roman could be moving up at the end of the year is that his offense is thought of as innovative. He has a reputation as the most creative run game designer in the NFL and that has only been enhanced from his work with the Ravens.

In addition to working wonders with Lamar Jackson, Roman has coached Colin Kaepernick and Tyrod Taylor. Roman may have been the best thing to happen to each of those quarterbacks’ respective careers. He’s creative, experienced and he’s done well with young mobile quarterbacks.

https://ebonybird.com/2019/11/07/baltim ... ordinator/

Madrid Hawk

Reaction score
DK is our Lamar.

Every team passed on Metcalf, including the Seahawks...twice.

Hindsight is, indeed, 20/20.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":jyiaaxo3 said:
Well at least he's ugly. No one can have it all.

Except maybe Mahomes, who IMHO is better.

I don't think Lamar is ugly IMHO.

He has a symmetrical face, nose, and strong jawline. I think he's attractive in his own way.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I hope he stomps all over the Patriots in the playoffs; however, we'll see how alien-like he is after he inevitably injures himself running and doesn't post the run threat anymore, which at this rate will probably be sometime next season.