So, Dallas...

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
If they win against PHI, they can already rest their starters in Week 17. It's a mini-bye for them.

Either us or the 49ers are going to have to go down there. If it's us, I'm worried. They'll be rested. They'll be in our heads from last year. Plus, how they turned it on vs. Rams was scary. We could be 1 and done against them AGAIN.

I'm rooting for PHI because frankly if we play them we don't have those factors...but I doubt PHI wins it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1yn067ha said:
If they win against PHI, they can already rest their starters in Week 17. It's a mini-bye for them.

Either us or the 49ers are going to have to go down there. If it's us, I'm worried. They'll be rested. They'll be in our heads from last year. Plus, how they turned it on vs. Rams was scary. We could be 1 and done against them AGAIN.

I'm rooting for PHI because frankly if we play them we don't have those factors...but I doubt PHI wins it.
Dak is having shoulder issues I’m sure *allas will be running the ball a shit ton against Philly.
I don’t see Dak throwing anything but short dumpoffs to the RB and bubble screens to the WR’s.
If Philly stuffs the box I think they win.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1gikpit8 said:
SantaClaraHawk":1gikpit8 said:

Dak is having shoulder issues I’m sure *allas will be running the ball a shit ton against Philly.
I don’t see Dak throwing anything but short dumpoffs to the RB and bubble screens to the WR’s.

Load up on the Steroid and Pain Killer injections and he plays, has to have Major Shoulder surgery in the off season. Never is the same but gets a big contract first and the Cowgirls are stuck with him.

Kid wants to win and the Jerry Jones party bus will talk him into doing this for the team. Probably won't be the same afterwards.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":2d66jqci said:
Sports Hernia":2d66jqci said:
SantaClaraHawk":2d66jqci said:

Dak is having shoulder issues I’m sure *allas will be running the ball a $h!t ton against Philly.

Load up on the Steroid and Pain Killer injections and he plays, has to have Major Shoulder surgery in the off season. Never is the same but gets a big contract first and the Cowgirls are stuck with him.

Kid wants to win and the Jerry Jones party bus will talk him into doing this for the team. Probably won't be the same afterwards.
I’m sure he’ll be loaded up with “pain killers” but lack of range of motion and joint stiffness will still hurt accuracy.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Screw the Cowboys and excuses for them..Fear no one!
We all we got,there is no easy path for anyone.

rlkats

Reaction score
Ya as sorry as Dallas record is, I dont want the niners going there. What they did to the Rams was crazy.

xray

Reaction score
Hmmm...remembering last year down there . Not good memories .

Uncle Si

Reaction score
rlkats":2u003mfu said:
Ya as sorry as Dallas record is, I dont want the niners going there. What they did to the Rams was crazy.

I don't really want to watch the Seahawks in Dallas either, but...
The Rams arent very good... they played their Super Bowl against the Seahawks the week before and had nothing left for the next game.

getnasty

Reaction score
If Dallas figures it out all of the sudden they could be dangerous. With our lack of pass rush and their OL that's anybody game. Let's just get that first round bye and call it good.

SeaMeat

Reaction score
Whatever happens.... happens.

Can't get excited to get to the Super Bowl, if you find the bi-polar Cowboys scary.