Anyone else think the Vikings beat the 49ers?

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
IDK why, but I really think they will. Prolly no logical reason to think they will, I just have a feeling they do. I think the 49ers are a great team, and Jimmy G a decent QB, though not clutch like Russell. I just have a feeling this is really the underdog's playoff season. I sure hope so in our game at least.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yes. Maybe it’s the Hawk homer on me but I see this as a 50-50 game that could go either way.
If the digits were playing the Packers I’d give the Packers only a 10% chance at winning.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, because they had NO CHANCE against the Saints, oh wait. Hell yes they can beat the Niners. I know most of the nation seems to think the Niners are some unstoppable force, but the Vikings are a hell of a team. That game could go either way. And it has nothing to do with the fact that I can't stand the Niners. It's more that I respect what the Vikings bring to the table. This is the damn playoffs, ANY team can be beaten. I think the Niners will win, but this is far from a gimme for them.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Maybe it is a trap game as their desire to play us again is strong..... 8)

uncle fester

Reaction score
Entirely possible.

Saints and Patriots were locks for the Divisional Round in most folks books.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Any given Sunday (or Saturday) and especially in the playoffs.

The 9ers look better on paper. But then again so did the Saints and the Patriots. They're bringing back Dee Ford and Kwon Alexander, but it's not like Alexander, especially, is guaranteed to ball out like JJ Watt. He could come back with rust like Staley/McGlinchey for the first Seattle/SF matchup.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
They can run the ball really well. The 9ers struggle a bit defending that. They have a tremendous D line and can force JG into awkward throws and decisions.

Will be interesting.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3vuhexbq said:
They can run the ball really well. The 9ers struggle a bit defending that. They have a tremendous D line and can force JG into awkward throws and decisions.

Will be interesting.

This.

With a fully healthy Dalvin Cook, and now Thielen the Vikings are a very scary team to be playing..............AND their confidence after going into NO, arguably the best HFA in football and beating what many people thought was the best team in the NFC? That's the sort of confidence that can propel a team deep into the playoffs.

This isn't just me having wishful thinking for a NFC Championship game at home, but I LOVE the Vikings chances in SF.

rcaido

Reaction score
They will get screwed by the refs if the game is close....

Right now its 50 50 for me who the hawks should play against if we beat greenbay.

James in PA

Reaction score
The Vikes are a damn good team with lots of talent on both sides. Well coached too. Of course they can beat the Niners!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
rcaido":2sb88wh0 said:
Right now its 50 50 for me who the hawks should play against if we beat greenbay.

Wait, should play or WILL play?

Like, you're actually on the fence about who you want us to play?

Marvin49

Reaction score
So I'll answer this a couple ways...

1) Anyone can beat anyone in any pro game.
2) The Vikings aren't just anyone. They've got talent up and down the roster and I would not be surprised.

I'm confident in the now rested Niners especially with Tartt, Ford, and possibly Alexander coming back, but this is in NO WAY AT ALL a given that Niners win. They'll have to earn it.

rcaido

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1sk9745q said:
rcaido":1sk9745q said:

Yeah im not sure if i want the 49ers rubber match in a nice sunny field away or a healthier Vikings at home in the rain.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
rcaido":ajy7srns said:
Sgt. Largent":ajy7srns said:
rcaido":ajy7srns said:

Yeah im not sure if i want the 49ers rubber match in a nice sunny field away or a healthier Vikings at home in the rain.

Wow.

There's no scenario other than the Niner's sustaining season ending injuries to 10 of their best players including Garrappolo, and still winning where you don't want to host the NFC Championship game.

None.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I didn't think they'd beat the Saints. I don't think they'll beat the Niners. I was wrong before, I'll happily be wrong again

Latest posts