Most hated player by fan base.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Don't have any feelings about Jimmy one way or the other. He certainly isn't hateable. Bosa is an awesome player, but he is the guy from that team who could possible get there. Kittle is too fun to hate.

From the temperature of this site - Clay, Rodgers, Ben

Popeyejones

Reaction score
I guess the 10% that aren't rival teams' QBs are kinda interesting, but just putting up rival QBs feels like kind of a cop-out.

I mean, there's certainly some Hawks fans who hate ON Jimmy Garoppolo, but I've never come across a Hawks fans who hates him.

If I had to guess, being totally honest, I think Richard Sherman is probably the most hated player by Hawks fans in the NFL.

For 9ers fans it's *maybe* Wilson, but you don't really find many 9ers fans who *hate* him. Rather 9ers fans like to undervalue him and make fun of him. TBH I think 9ers fans most hated player is a 49er, and that's probably true for many other teams too. This year 9ers fans talk MUCH, MUCH more sh!t about Dante Pettis than they do about Russell Wilson.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
kobebryant":3pr7qx97 said:
Don't have any feelings about Jimmy one way or the other. He certainly isn't hateable. Bosa is an awesome player, but he is the guy from that team who could possible get there. Kittle is too fun to hate.

From the temperature of this site - Clay, Rodgers, Ben

Yep. Agreed.

He's retired now but going back the vitriol for Andrew Luck here was (from an outsider's perspective) super crazy and super real.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Jimmy really hasn't done anything of note for a reason to be hated here...simply he really has not proven anything. Big Ben I'd say is near the top based on the notoriety he gained by xl*...he made his career on that win even though he played like shit and got credit for a td on the 3 yard line. He also is a sexual predator....with multiple victims. Then I'd say Matthew's with his dirty late hits on Wilson...then again he basically did quit in the nfccg because apparently he was tired. Rodgers because of his smug attitude but that is not just directed at Seattle more so all the time.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Lol Rams fans do not hate Jimmy.

He is 3-0 against us, which is weird - but I haven't really been too impressed with him in any of those games.

Also don't hate Wilson too much - we beat him more than any other team does.

If we're talking respectful hate, it's Larry Fitz for Rams fans - he's nearly put up a HoF career against us alone. For less respectful hatred, probably Sherman.

knownone

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":1tj2u3mu said:
Swap Jimmy with Big Ben for the hawks
This... I would put Brady, Rodgers, and even Clay Matthews up there as well. Jimmy (at least for me) isn't even on my radar.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
This season I'd say Tedric Thompson and Tre Flowers are in the running for most hated by Seahawks fans if I'm going by this forum.

And I agree with Popeye, I don't see a lot of hate from 49ers fans about Wilson. When a player is good and has a good personality and isn't antagonistic in games or interviews, division rivals' fans usually don't key on them like that. That's why most Seahawks fans don't hate Larry Fitzgerald. Respect? Yeah. Not hate.

Now if you're a Dolphins fan and you have to play Brady, I get it. That guy is a douche.

chris98251

Reaction score
Rodgers is probably it for the Seahawks, nobody has really did anything the last few years to raise the hackles of the fan base as much as his bitching and whining and gloating over the smallest stuff when he gets a chance.

Used to be the Cardinals D line till they cut and traded or they retired.

You can hate playing against a player but respect their abilities, then there are guys that have great abilities and are just jerks and act like it.

ptisme

Reaction score
chris98251":2ej5hnpw said:
Rodgers is probably it for the Seahawks, nobody has really did anything the last few years to raise the hackles of the fan base as much as his b!@ch and whining and gloating over the smallest stuff when he gets a chance.

Used to be the Cardinals D line till they cut and traded or they retired.

You can hate playing against a player but respect their abilities, then there are guys that have great abilities and are just jerks and act like it.
He's not a jerk to anyone that actually knows him

Enhance

kobebryant

Reaction score
Maaaan Darnell Dockett, Adrian Wilson, Leonard Little, Dashon Goldson, Issac Bruce, Richie Incognito - there used to be some guys in this division who really would get it heated. Any team coached by Jeff Fisher. And then probably Breno, Browner, Bennett to the opponents.

I don't know if it is a good thing or bad thing, but today's players seem a little friendlier. Probably social media and the access to their personality and community involvement.

Hekker playing fake tough guy with Cliff will never sit right with me.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
I love the second post in that thread. Dude replaced Mike Evans on the Saints with official Bill Vionvich.

Phpimagehttps3A2F2Fiibbco2F9Vb4psP2Fhated