Word is that Jimmy Graham just retired....

kobebryant

Reaction score
An excellent career he should be proud of. A tip of the cap to him.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
I just feel bad he wasted some of his peek years in our inept offense that barely utilized him.

Regardless, nice career you made for yourself Jimmy.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Good WR more so than a TE. Probably help change the game at that position. Disappeared in hard hitting games and avoided the dirty parts of the field.

knownone

Reaction score
Jimmy had an interesting run in Seattle. He's the franchise leader in TE receiving yards, he set the franchise record for TE TDs in a season, and he did all of that coming off a pretty severe injury that robbed him of his athleticism. I'm not sure why some people in our fan base hate on him. He wasn't a great fit, but he definitely wasn't the thing holding us back.

kobebryant

Reaction score
knownone":vxyasyab said:
Jimmy had an interesting run in Seattle. He's the franchise leader in TE receiving yards, he set the franchise record for TE TDs in a season, and he did all of that coming off a pretty severe injury that robbed him of his athleticism. I'm not sure why some people in our fan base hate on him. He wasn't a great fit, but he definitely wasn't the thing holding us back.

Agreed. Pro Bowl 2/3 of his seasons here too.

The standard in fans minds was Zach Miller, and Jimmy was just a completely different type of player.

Being book-ended by Miller and Dissly doesn't do him any favors in terms of perception.

TreeRon

Reaction score
How many reg. season games has Dissly actually played since coming into the league?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hendo66":9osj6yu0 said:
Still don't understand why they traded for him and then under utilized him.
Not only underutilized him but used him in the wrong manner i.e. trying to make an inline TE that also blocks out of him.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
TreeRon":2qxj939o said:
How many reg. season games has Dissly actually played since coming into the league?

All of them that didn't follow a season-ending injury incurred for your amusement. Are you not entertained? :roll:

pmedic920

Reaction score
knownone":2sukyk9z said:

And the fact that he wasn’t a good fit wasn’t even his fault.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":261ecqwg said:
knownone":261ecqwg said:

And the fact that he wasn’t a good fit wasn’t even his fault.
But acting like a jackass over catching a pass because it
was against us hit my nerve in that game..
Bye Bye softy.

xray

Reaction score
Another example of the Hawks seemingly not knowing what to do with the talent they have...Wilson comes to mind .

getnasty

Reaction score
xray":108jnoyp said:
Another example of the Hawks seemingly not knowing what to do with the talent they have...Wilson comes to mind .

Let's turn another thread into that arguement. I like it.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
getnasty":36p6tkz5 said:
xray":36p6tkz5 said:

Let's turn another thread into that arguement. I like it.
Well of course nasty, we only have like 30 of them. Not enough.

Latest posts