Thank you for being you

rlkats

Reaction score
Hawk fans,
I have been on this board for a bit now. I must say you all are the most professional bunch of fans I've been around. Let me give you context. I have been on the Cheifs boards and wow wont go there again, they are an attacking bunch. Anyways thanks for the banter and professionalism you all show.
Secondly the hawks are better than the packers and should have played us in the championship game. You all are not the issue. Old Pete and his conservative first half is the issue. Thank god he was conservative in the first half. I really didn't want to face the hawks for a 3rd time this year. The first two were brutal. Anyways have a great offseason.

Marvin49

Reaction score
rlkats":lghuyf0i said:
Hawk fans,
I have been on this board for a bit now. I must say you all are the most professional bunch of fans I've been around. Let me give you context. I have been on the Cheifs boards and wow wont go there again, they are an attacking bunch. Anyways thanks for the banter and professionalism you all show.
Secondly the hawks are better than the packers and should have played us in the championship game. You all are not the issue. Old Pete and his conservative first half is the issue. Thank god he was conservative in the first half. I really didn't want to face the hawks for a 3rd time this year. The first two were brutal. Anyways have a great offseason.

So I make a habit about visiting opposing teams boards and I am not even going to make an attempt here with KC.

Several years ago, I joined up to talk about the Alex Smith trade.

Wow. I was essentially telling them that Alex was a solid but not spectacular QB and that his biggest failing as a QB was that he was risk averse.

I came away from that experience being called a racist because I didn't think Geno Smith was the next generational talent at QB. They had the first pick and were convinced they were taking Geno at 1 and that he was everything that Mahomes has turned out to be.

There is no way I'm going back to talk to that fanbase. I'm sure I'd get a ton of "we deserve" it BS as if thats the way this all works.

SF49r

Reaction score
KC fans are so rabid I remember them when we played them in the World Series. Unclassy bunch all they did was talk smack and had no knowledge of the game at all. I am so thankful for what Madbum did to them in game 7. Hopefully the niners can return the favor there has not been a game I wanted to win more than this one.

Hawks fans are pretty cool for the most part. We take jabs at each other sometimes but it's all good fun. I moved to Medford, Oregon last year and I'd consider it Seahawk terroritory with all the hawks fans here and I get nothing but respect from them here so I appreciate that.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Marvin49":3uos0moo said:
rlkats":3uos0moo said:
Hawk fans,

So I make a habit about visiting opposing teams boards and I am not even going to make an attempt here with KC.

Wow. I was essentially telling them that Alex was a solid but not spectacular QB and that his biggest failing as a QB was that he was risk averse.

I came away from that experience being called a racist because I didn't think Geno Smith was the next generational talent at QB. They had the first pick and were convinced they were taking Geno at 1 and that he was everything that Mahomes has turned out to be.

There is no way I'm going back to talk to that fanbase. I'm sure I'd get a ton of "we deserve" it BS as if thats the way this all works.

So a group of fans who does a tomahawk chop while chanting in a stereotypical Native American way called you racist?

TreeRon

Reaction score
The narrative for this upcoming SB reminds me of 48. Denver was an offensive Juggernaut and no way would the Hawks prevail.
Can't wait to see how this next one turns out.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Ya I'm registered there, wow what a cocky bunch. Pretty funny coming from a fan base who's team hasnt seen a Super bowl in 50 years.

I was going to post something but after seeing what SanDiego49er is getting, I'll pass.

Washington49er

Reaction score
JustTheTip":2u6ccdtt said:
Marvin49":2u6ccdtt said:
rlkats":2u6ccdtt said:
Hawk fans,

So a group of fans who does a tomahawk chop while chanting in a stereotypical Native American way called you racist?

Lol

ivotuk

Reaction score
Screw you!

j/k Good to have you guys about. Even if you are wrong all the time. :irishdrinkers:

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":2z1g3i4q said:
Ya I'm registered there, wow what a cocky bunch. Pretty funny coming from a fan base who's team hasnt seen a Super bowl in 50 years.

I was going to post something but after seeing what SanDiego49er is getting, I'll pass.

You mean SF49r? I'm not questioning your post, just confused.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Make sure you guys get your merch ordered. I see they are selling jerseys with the sb patch. Biggest regret was never getting g a sb 48 patched jersey. Good luck finding one now...

Washington49er

Reaction score
Maulbert":3pyfs6ne said:
Washington49er":3pyfs6ne said:

No theres a SanDieago49er there

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":2gqpgzsx said:
Maulbert":2gqpgzsx said:
Washington49er":2gqpgzsx said:

No my handle there a has nothing 49 in it.

No, I meant were you referring to SF49r, not SanDiego49er.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Maulbert":2bjfkz32 said:
Washington49er":2bjfkz32 said:
Maulbert":2bjfkz32 said:
Washington49er":2bjfkz32 said:

You're faster than my edit.

No its SanDiego49er

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":1afxrmbf said:
Maulbert":1afxrmbf said:
Washington49er":1afxrmbf said:
Maulbert":1afxrmbf said:

No its SanDiego49er

I'm honestly just confused, really not trying to harangue you, I'm just wondering what post you were referring to, as SanDiego hasn't posted in this thread. Honestly, I'm just curious.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Maulbert":121q5gle said:
Washington49er":121q5gle said:
Maulbert":121q5gle said:
Washington49er":121q5gle said:

No its SanDiego49er

I'm honestly just confused, really not trying to harangue you, I'm just wondering what post you were referring to, as SanDiego hasn't posted in this thread. Honestly, I'm just curious.

I was talking about KCs forum

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":300ft4ts said:
Maulbert":300ft4ts said:
Washington49er":300ft4ts said:
Maulbert":300ft4ts said:

No its SanDiego49er

I was talking about KCs forum

Ah. Okay.

Marvin49

Reaction score
JustTheTip":1o00g45c said:
Marvin49":1o00g45c said:
rlkats":1o00g45c said:
Hawk fans,

That would be correct.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
JustTheTip":mki1euaz said:
People love to be hypocrites. The most racist fans I've ever seen online are Redskins fans. I got much the same reaction that Marvin did about Geno from them about RGKnee back when he was fresh in the league with them.