Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thank you for being you

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Thank you for being you
Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:21 am
  • Hawk fans,
    I have been on this board for a bit now. I must say you all are the most professional bunch of fans I've been around. Let me give you context. I have been on the Cheifs boards and wow wont go there again, they are an attacking bunch. Anyways thanks for the banter and professionalism you all show.
    Secondly the hawks are better than the packers and should have played us in the championship game. You all are not the issue. Old Pete and his conservative first half is the issue. Thank god he was conservative in the first half. I really didn't want to face the hawks for a 3rd time this year. The first two were brutal. Anyways have a great offseason.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2050
    Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 8:42 pm


Re: Thank you for being you
Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:33 am
  • rlkats wrote:Hawk fans,
    I have been on this board for a bit now. I must say you all are the most professional bunch of fans I've been around. Let me give you context. I have been on the Cheifs boards and wow wont go there again, they are an attacking bunch. Anyways thanks for the banter and professionalism you all show.
    Secondly the hawks are better than the packers and should have played us in the championship game. You all are not the issue. Old Pete and his conservative first half is the issue. Thank god he was conservative in the first half. I really didn't want to face the hawks for a 3rd time this year. The first two were brutal. Anyways have a great offseason.


    So I make a habit about visiting opposing teams boards and I am not even going to make an attempt here with KC.

    Several years ago, I joined up to talk about the Alex Smith trade.

    Wow. I was essentially telling them that Alex was a solid but not spectacular QB and that his biggest failing as a QB was that he was risk averse.

    I came away from that experience being called a racist because I didn't think Geno Smith was the next generational talent at QB. They had the first pick and were convinced they were taking Geno at 1 and that he was everything that Mahomes has turned out to be.

    There is no way I'm going back to talk to that fanbase. I'm sure I'd get a ton of "we deserve" it BS as if thats the way this all works.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6982
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Thank you for being you
Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:53 am
  • Go Niners! Just imo....
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 10021
    Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:20 am
    Location: BC Canada


Re: Thank you for being you
Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:28 pm
  • KC fans are so rabid I remember them when we played them in the World Series. Unclassy bunch all they did was talk smack and had no knowledge of the game at all. I am so thankful for what Madbum did to them in game 7. Hopefully the niners can return the favor there has not been a game I wanted to win more than this one.

    Hawks fans are pretty cool for the most part. We take jabs at each other sometimes but it's all good fun. I moved to Medford, Oregon last year and I'd consider it Seahawk terroritory with all the hawks fans here and I get nothing but respect from them here so I appreciate that.
    SF49r
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 608
    Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:30 pm


Re: Thank you for being you
Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:41 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    rlkats wrote:Hawk fans,
    I have been on this board for a bit now. I must say you all are the most professional bunch of fans I've been around. Let me give you context. I have been on the Cheifs boards and wow wont go there again, they are an attacking bunch. Anyways thanks for the banter and professionalism you all show.
    Secondly the hawks are better than the packers and should have played us in the championship game. You all are not the issue. Old Pete and his conservative first half is the issue. Thank god he was conservative in the first half. I really didn't want to face the hawks for a 3rd time this year. The first two were brutal. Anyways have a great offseason.


    So I make a habit about visiting opposing teams boards and I am not even going to make an attempt here with KC.

    Several years ago, I joined up to talk about the Alex Smith trade.

    Wow. I was essentially telling them that Alex was a solid but not spectacular QB and that his biggest failing as a QB was that he was risk averse.

    I came away from that experience being called a racist because I didn't think Geno Smith was the next generational talent at QB. They had the first pick and were convinced they were taking Geno at 1 and that he was everything that Mahomes has turned out to be.

    There is no way I'm going back to talk to that fanbase. I'm sure I'd get a ton of "we deserve" it BS as if thats the way this all works.


    So a group of fans who does a tomahawk chop while chanting in a stereotypical Native American way called you racist?
    JustTheTip
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter
     
    Posts: 2603
    Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:38 pm


Re: Thank you for being you
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:02 pm
  • The narrative for this upcoming SB reminds me of 48. Denver was an offensive Juggernaut and no way would the Hawks prevail.
    Can't wait to see how this next one turns out.
    TreeRon
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1215
    Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:48 pm


Re: Thank you for being you
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:37 pm
  • Ya I'm registered there, wow what a cocky bunch. Pretty funny coming from a fan base who's team hasnt seen a Super bowl in 50 years.

    I was going to post something but after seeing what SanDiego49er is getting, I'll pass.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1939
    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:54 pm


Re: Thank you for being you
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:38 pm
  • JustTheTip wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    rlkats wrote:Hawk fans,
    I have been on this board for a bit now. I must say you all are the most professional bunch of fans I've been around. Let me give you context. I have been on the Cheifs boards and wow wont go there again, they are an attacking bunch. Anyways thanks for the banter and professionalism you all show.
    Secondly the hawks are better than the packers and should have played us in the championship game. You all are not the issue. Old Pete and his conservative first half is the issue. Thank god he was conservative in the first half. I really didn't want to face the hawks for a 3rd time this year. The first two were brutal. Anyways have a great offseason.


    So I make a habit about visiting opposing teams boards and I am not even going to make an attempt here with KC.

    Several years ago, I joined up to talk about the Alex Smith trade.

    Wow. I was essentially telling them that Alex was a solid but not spectacular QB and that his biggest failing as a QB was that he was risk averse.

    I came away from that experience being called a racist because I didn't think Geno Smith was the next generational talent at QB. They had the first pick and were convinced they were taking Geno at 1 and that he was everything that Mahomes has turned out to be.

    There is no way I'm going back to talk to that fanbase. I'm sure I'd get a ton of "we deserve" it BS as if thats the way this all works.


    So a group of fans who does a tomahawk chop while chanting in a stereotypical Native American way called you racist?


    Lol
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1939
    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:54 pm


Re: Thank you for being you
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:43 pm
  • Screw you!



    j/k Good to have you guys about. Even if you are wrong all the time. :irishdrinkers:
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 20471
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:29 pm
    Location: North Pole, Alaska


Re: Thank you for being you
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:46 pm
  • Washington49er wrote:Ya I'm registered there, wow what a cocky bunch. Pretty funny coming from a fan base who's team hasnt seen a Super bowl in 50 years.

    I was going to post something but after seeing what SanDiego49er is getting, I'll pass.


    You mean SF49r? I'm not questioning your post, just confused.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6855
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries


Re: Thank you for being you
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:01 pm
  • Make sure you guys get your merch ordered. I see they are selling jerseys with the sb patch. Biggest regret was never getting g a sb 48 patched jersey. Good luck finding one now...
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 10021
    Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:20 am
    Location: BC Canada


Re: Thank you for being you
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:14 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:Ya I'm registered there, wow what a cocky bunch. Pretty funny coming from a fan base who's team hasnt seen a Super bowl in 50 years.

    I was going to post something but after seeing what SanDiego49er is getting, I'll pass.


    You mean SF49r? I'm not questioning your post, just confused.


    No theres a SanDieago49er there
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1939
    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:54 pm


Re: Thank you for being you
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:15 pm
  • Washington49er wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:Ya I'm registered there, wow what a cocky bunch. Pretty funny coming from a fan base who's team hasnt seen a Super bowl in 50 years.

    I was going to post something but after seeing what SanDiego49er is getting, I'll pass.


    You mean SF49r? I'm not questioning your post, just confused.


    No my handle there a has nothing 49 in it.


    No, I meant were you referring to SF49r, not SanDiego49er.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6855
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries


Re: Thank you for being you
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:20 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:Ya I'm registered there, wow what a cocky bunch. Pretty funny coming from a fan base who's team hasnt seen a Super bowl in 50 years.

    I was going to post something but after seeing what SanDiego49er is getting, I'll pass.


    You mean SF49r? I'm not questioning your post, just confused.


    No my handle there a has nothing 49 in it.


    No, I meant were you referring to SF49r, not SanDiego49er.


    You're faster than my edit.

    No its SanDiego49er
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1939
    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:54 pm


Re: Thank you for being you
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:28 pm
  • Washington49er wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:
    You mean SF49r? I'm not questioning your post, just confused.


    No my handle there a has nothing 49 in it.


    No, I meant were you referring to SF49r, not SanDiego49er.


    You're faster than my edit.

    No its SanDiego49er


    I'm honestly just confused, really not trying to harangue you, I'm just wondering what post you were referring to, as SanDiego hasn't posted in this thread. Honestly, I'm just curious.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6855
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries


Re: Thank you for being you
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:27 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    No my handle there a has nothing 49 in it.


    No, I meant were you referring to SF49r, not SanDiego49er.


    You're faster than my edit.

    No its SanDiego49er


    I'm honestly just confused, really not trying to harangue you, I'm just wondering what post you were referring to, as SanDiego hasn't posted in this thread. Honestly, I'm just curious.


    I was talking about KCs forum
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1939
    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:54 pm


Re: Thank you for being you
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:35 pm
  • Washington49er wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:
    No, I meant were you referring to SF49r, not SanDiego49er.


    You're faster than my edit.

    No its SanDiego49er


    I'm honestly just confused, really not trying to harangue you, I'm just wondering what post you were referring to, as SanDiego hasn't posted in this thread. Honestly, I'm just curious.


    I was talking about KCs forum


    Ah. Okay.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6855
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries


Re: Thank you for being you
Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:11 pm
  • JustTheTip wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    rlkats wrote:Hawk fans,
    I have been on this board for a bit now. I must say you all are the most professional bunch of fans I've been around. Let me give you context. I have been on the Cheifs boards and wow wont go there again, they are an attacking bunch. Anyways thanks for the banter and professionalism you all show.
    Secondly the hawks are better than the packers and should have played us in the championship game. You all are not the issue. Old Pete and his conservative first half is the issue. Thank god he was conservative in the first half. I really didn't want to face the hawks for a 3rd time this year. The first two were brutal. Anyways have a great offseason.


    So I make a habit about visiting opposing teams boards and I am not even going to make an attempt here with KC.

    Several years ago, I joined up to talk about the Alex Smith trade.

    Wow. I was essentially telling them that Alex was a solid but not spectacular QB and that his biggest failing as a QB was that he was risk averse.

    I came away from that experience being called a racist because I didn't think Geno Smith was the next generational talent at QB. They had the first pick and were convinced they were taking Geno at 1 and that he was everything that Mahomes has turned out to be.

    There is no way I'm going back to talk to that fanbase. I'm sure I'd get a ton of "we deserve" it BS as if thats the way this all works.


    So a group of fans who does a tomahawk chop while chanting in a stereotypical Native American way called you racist?


    That would be correct.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6982
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Thank you for being you
Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:33 pm
  • JustTheTip wrote:So a group of fans who does a tomahawk chop while chanting in a stereotypical Native American way called you racist?

    People love to be hypocrites. The most racist fans I've ever seen online are Redskins fans. I got much the same reaction that Marvin did about Geno from them about RGKnee back when he was fresh in the league with them.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 31747
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: North Miami Beach, FL




It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:28 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], SantaClaraHawk and 72 guests