Niners Custom Super Bowl Jersey?

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I know, I know, but hear me out.

My best friend is a long-time Niners fan, and a Montana State alum. He would like a Mike Person, Super Bowl jersey.

I think it would need to be a custom job, but I'm not seeing custom options on the sites I'm used to shopping.

Wondering if someone might know of a shop producing these that you feel comfortable vouching for.

Thx.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Since it's a Niners jersey I'd look for something overseas in China...

In all seriousness does fanatics not do it?

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
You would think that Fanatics or NFL shop would. They have the custom Jersey's, but not with the Super Bowl logo.

There is at least 1 Chinese shop making them, but I have no idea what the quality will be like.

I would think that Super Bowl jerseys would be easy to sell. Even up to 2 years after XLVIII, I kept looking for jerseys with the patch on the correct side.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cyrus12

Reaction score
bigskydoc":3qmfmsvu said:
You would think that Fanatics or NFL shop would. They have the custom Jersey's, but not with the Super Bowl logo.

There is at least 1 Chinese shop making them, but I have no idea what the quality will be like.

I would think that Super Bowl jerseys would be easy to sell. Even up to 2 years after XLVIII, I kept looking for jerseys with the patch on the correct side.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The china ones will not be great. Good from 50 feet

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
These guys I know do it: ***edited by Wenhawk no promotion of illegitimate businesses***

I've driven by this shop hundreds of times in the last decade. It's stable and legit.

Back in 2012, they did a custom order for a Phil Dawson jersey that's been washed and worn until now with no special care. The "NFL" decal was absent, but other than that it looked exactly the same. Eight years later, the "9" is flecking off at the edges, but it's mostly intact.

The cost was about $65, but this was for a women's small. If you're looking for something larger than 1x or definitely 2x, the cost probably increases by $15 or $20.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
You can get a custom jersey. They will put the name and number that you want. It should not be a problem. Either the NFL site or a local shop. Local shops here in San Diego will certainly put a custom name and the number you want on a jersey for College or NFL teams. You can get it done.

pmedic920

Reaction score
If you can find the number you want on an official jersey, “Seattle Tackle Twill” will make you a custom name plate.

https://www.stt-sports.com

I’ve used them without problems.
The are very good, professional, and timely.

Side note:

Back just a short time ago, it was forbidden to promote any “knock off” gear here @.net.
The reasons should be obvious.

Generally that stuff was done/allowed only via PM.

STAFF, may want to revisit the subject.