Antonio Brown (arrest warrant)

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":ravo1jyk said:
He just needs help......

He's used to ripping people off for fun.

This debt was worth, what, $4000? That's like $40 to most people. The price of two pizzas.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2626n11p said:
Willing to bet he is broke or close to it.

Not yet, but certainly within the next year or so. Maybe more if he does recover the 10.5M guaranteed that the Patriots signed him for. He played a game for them, so I bet that gets held up in arbitration.

His agent Rosenhaus just dumped him. He figured out it wasn't worth working for free, even if AB said he would pay him.

AB doesn't want to pay people. Not this lady who did the painting for him, or his chefs, or his South Beach landlord, or his baby mama, or this moving-van guy. He's used to ripping off people.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
His home is in a gated community? Most people live in those to keep others away. Brown needs to be inside one for the sake of other people.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I said it in the Smack Shack thread, but many here don't go there (and rightly so). So...

I think he has CTE, like real bad. Didn't this behavior really come to the fore after the Burfect headhunting incident? I'm not convinced the dude is totally responsible for his conduct these days.

Unlike Aaron Hernandez, who was already a gang member before ever getting to the NFL. He may have gotten CTE after, but his behavior was already well established. From what I've read on ESPN and such. I obviously have no personal knowledge of this.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The Burfict hit was during the 2016 WC game. Most of the stuff he's done since has happened since then:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/vountee/status/1160370791545999360[/tweet]

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1854dueq said:
I said it in the Smack Shack thread, but many here don't go there (and rightly so). So...

I think he has CTE, like real bad. Didn't this behavior really come to the fore after the Burfect headhunting incident? I'm not convinced the dude is totally responsible for his conduct these days.

Unlike Aaron Hernandez, who was already a gang member before ever getting to the NFL. He may have gotten CTE after, but his behavior was already well established. From what I've read on ESPN and such. I obviously have no personal knowledge of this.
Aaron Hernandez lived in a Gated Community also.