Seahawks next!

BubbaGump

Reaction score
The script is already written. It’s actually a repeat of when the 49ers lost in the SB last time. The hawks will go 13-3, win the division and beat the 49ers in Seattle in the NFC championship. The rest will be history! The clock has started ticking......

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Pretty much. But at least we get to win one next season!

bigskydoc

Reaction score
You know what? I'll take that, as long as the opposing team isn't a Brady led Patriots.

olyfan63

Reaction score
bigskydoc":31zg56vx said:
You know what? I'll take that, as long as the opposing team isn't a Brady led Patriots.
A Brady-led Patriots squad would be ideal. Facing Tommy boy in 2021 would be like facing noodle-arm Peyton in SB48.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
I want to see what they do by preseason. Very conflicting reports on who they can resign/capspace etc. I know the over the cap numbers, but there is a lot more to it than that with free agents/resign early and restructure type things. Bosa and kittle are monsters. Jimmy as any objective spectator could see is and was mediocre. Not horrible, but not good.

Let's see what they look like by preseason. Looks like we might be division favorites judging by what I see right now.

All I know is I was a pretty big chiefs fan sunday and they came through. Over it now though. It's not that I despise the 9ers franchise, but their fans in general are the worst of any team i have come across. Why is that?