Frank Clark trade pays off for Chiefs?

olyfan63

Reaction score
Frank Clark gets the 4th down sack that seals the SB win for the Chiefs!

And Clark had some other key sacks and pressures in the playoffs too. I think Clark had some 4th quarter sacks vs. Tennessee. Any KC fans on here, who can weigh in on whether your team would make that trade again?

getnasty

Reaction score
Him and Honey Badger were good additions and just enough to put the Chiefs over the top.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
olyfan63"I think Clark had some 4th quarter sacks vs. Tennessee. Any KC fans on here said:
I don't see how you don't. It's risky going for the "win now" approach, but that defense was always holding that team back until this year.

They gave up some serious draft capital for Clark, but that pass rush was a critical element in getting a SB win. Had they had that type of defense last year they probably beat the Patriots and have a good chance to win the SB.

They got stops when it mattered, and Clark and that line are absolutely due credit on that.

xray

Reaction score
The Chiefs have a better D than most of us were aware of .

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Best trades are those that help each team..

KC got Clark, Hawks got a 1st and a 2nd, which turned out to be..Collier. ( I think)

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Bobblehead":25ns0xv7 said:
Best trades are those that help each team..

KC got Clark, Hawks got a 1st and a 2nd, which turned out to be..Collier. ( I think)
and Metcalf. We were an inch away with band aid squad of getting HFA.
We have an awesome team and will be in it again and even better. I can’t wait for FA and the draft! :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

ivotuk

Reaction score
So happy for Frank Clark! A great dude that's pulled through a tough life to be a success. Good for him!

Some of the KC players were giving Frank and Tyrann credit for turning the defense around. I wouldn't be surprised if Clark gets voted a Captain next year.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
ivotuk":1ou4ogmb said:
So happy for Frank Clark! A great dude that's pulled through a tough life to be a success. Good for him!

Some of the KC players were giving Frank and Tyrann credit for turning the defense around. I wouldn't be surprised if Clark gets voted a Captain next year.
I’m happy for Frank!

I’ve met him a few times and the guy is a stand up guy!

He went from homeless to millionaire to Super Bowl champion.

It really sucks to lose Frank but losing allowed him to better himself and his career and that’s the most important thing!