WAY too early call it! Next years Superb Owl

JGreen79

Reaction score
I would be very suprised and confused if there were 71 combined points in a Seahawks vs Titans game.

A lot of things would need to go wrong for that score to happen. Not that I would complain about a Seattle SB win, no matter how bizarre the game turned out to be.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
JGreen79":iryncfmo said:
I would be very suprised and confused if there were 71 combined points in a Seahawks vs Titans game.

A lot of things would need to go wrong for that score to happen. Not that I would complain about a Seattle SB win, no matter how bizarre the game turned out to be.

Neither team will be able to stop the run effectively (us less than them in the first half) and both teams put on a rushing SHOWCASE in the first half. They hold us to field goals, but get way up on us breaking long ones.

They will get up on us, with lots of dynamic running. We'll run it well but they will stop us from scoring and well, we didn't improve up our kicking game (of course), but we drafted a BEAST 2 RB in the off season. Our scoring mostly second half. Our recieving corps healthy, improved with some late picks in TE. (I can dream)

I want a monster offense worthy of Russ! (And we shall have it, MARKER my worlds :mrgreen: :179422:

94Smith

Reaction score
We need to see how you guys improve your defense in the offseason. I also don't think the Titans will be able to replicate their success.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Call me a debbie downer, but I think the Hawks need one more successful year and they will be contenders for the Superb Owl the following year.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
My way too early call

Tom Brady exact his revenge, yet again, when he leads his Minnesota Vikings to victory over his former team.

olyfan63

Reaction score
bigskydoc":26o9hd6o said:
My way too early call

Tom Brady exact his revenge, yet again, when he leads his Minnesota Vikings to victory over his former team.

Now THAT would be one for the ages! 0-for-40 becomes 1 for 41 for the Vikes in SBs? I know it's only 0-4, but I'm sure it feels like 0-40 to Vikings fans.

So the Vikings ditch Cousins, fire their OC, and bring in Brady to be QB1 + OC. Where is Uncle Si to tell us the Twin Cities reaction to this? Actually, I'm sure all Vikings fans would be on board if they thought it would finally bring a Lombardi home. Said the fan of the 1-Lombardi team.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
olyfan63":df38m9b6 said:
bigskydoc":df38m9b6 said:
My way too early call

Now THAT would be one for the ages! 0-for-40 becomes 1 for 41 for the Vikes in SBs? I know it's only 0-4, but I'm sure it feels like 0-40 to Vikings fans.

So the Vikings ditch Cousins, fire their OC, and bring in Brady to be QB1 + OC. Where is Uncle Si to tell us the Twin Cities reaction to this? Actually, I'm sure all Vikings fans would be on board if they thought it would finally bring a Lombardi home. Said the fan of the 1-Lombardi team.
Yeah but our 1 Lombardi team still has 1 more than they have and that's in 15 fewer years of existence.

xray

Reaction score
I'm going to wait till after the draft and FA signings to daydream about SB appearances .