PFT: New CBA could reduce pot testing window to two weeks

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
"The new CBA, if accepted by the players, would reduce the duration of the testing window dramatically. Per multiple sources, the window for annual testing would be open for only two weeks.

"This reduces significantly the amount of time each year that players would have to refrain from using marijuana, if they aren’t already in the program (and thus subject to enhanced testing).

"As one source explained it, a new CBA also would include dramatically reduced penalties, with suspensions happening only in the event of extreme and repeated disregard of the policy or significant violations of applicable law regarding the possession and use of marijuana."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... two-weeks/

---------

So...it doesn't look like Josh Gordon himself benefits, but generally this is better than the four-month window that now exists (and worse than simply dispensing with MJ testing).

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
It needs to be reduced to zero weeks of testing.
It should be legal in all 50 states. Too many employers are still living in the dark ages when it comes to pot.
Treat it like you do alcohol.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Like Katt Williams said "It's a plant and if you just so happened to light it on fire. . ."

I'm going to go and chew on some coca leaves and really get the party started. I can see the issue with stims and PEDs but my lord, if someone wants to smoke pot fire it up and forget about it

KinesProf

Reaction score
I smoke weed pretty infrequently.But if I were an NFL player, considering the pain, stress, long hours,nerves and intensity that comes with the job I'd probably fire one up before bed everyday.

Latest posts