Cam Newton

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Where does he land? I am thinking he would be great for the LA Chargers but at what cost?

BubbaGump

Reaction score
I think he can end up there or Chicago. I would think a young guy like Cam would prefer LA. Also Chicago fans would eat him up at the first sign of his pouting attitude. Just sayin

RockinHawks

Reaction score
getnasty":2v6dj68c said:
Cam or Jamies to NE maybe?
Yes!!! How much fun will it be to watch Belichik's head explode working with either of those headcases...??? Here's wishing!

HawkGA

Reaction score
toffee":2x9su4mk said:
quite sure superman is not ready to be anyone's backup?

Probably not, but he should consider it. Follow the path of the guy who replaced him (I'm totally spacing on his name right now, which I feel bad about but not bad enough to look up).

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He is an overated broken down QB who has lost a step or two.
He's not a great thrower..Doesn't play smart.
He's better off to just hang em up.He doesn't need $.
Goodbye fake Superman.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Maulbert":q68rar1c said:
HawkGA":q68rar1c said:
toffee":q68rar1c said:
quite sure superman is not ready to be anyone's backup?

Probably not, but he should consider it. Follow the path of the guy who replaced him (I'm totally spacing on his name right now, which I feel bad about but not bad enough to look up).

Teddy Bridgewater.

Thank you. Major brain freeze.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
IndyHawk":x380s7nz said:
He is an overated broken down QB who has lost a step or two.
He's not a great thrower..Doesn't play smart.
He's better off to just hang em up.He doesn't need $.
Goodbye fake Superman.
We know that's not going to happen, he won't just retire now. He'll try to get onto a team, maybe on a 1-Year deal with a fringe starter and try to insert himself into that #1 role. My guess is Denver or Jacksonville.

Boohman14

Reaction score
I'm not ready to think he's done just yet. He just needs a stable team where he can retool his game and learn to play within his skill set. I think the ideal landing spot would be New Orleans. He could back up Brees for a season then be in the building and ready to go when Brees retirees.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Boohman14":15hk2gbs said:
I'm not ready to think he's done just yet. He just needs a stable team where he can retool his game and learn to play within his skill set. I think the ideal landing spot would be New Orleans. He could back up Brees for a season then be in the building and ready to go when Brees retirees.
Though a sound idea, I don't think Cam wants to be a backup. At all. I think he wants to start or at least have the chance to start and going to NO isn't gonna stroke that ego of his.

Miami, Denver, Jacksonville I think are some leading candidates that could consider him. At most on a 1 year deal though.

rcaido

Reaction score
I think Miami or the Stealers would be the best place for him.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":37f001sm said:
Boohman14":37f001sm said:
Though a sound idea, I don't think Cam wants to be a backup. At all. I think he wants to start or at least have the chance to start and going to NO isn't gonna stroke that ego of his.

Miami, Denver, Jacksonville I think are some leading candidates that could consider him. At most on a 1 year deal though.
Skill set?The guy sucks..Look at his stats and QB rating and he no longer can run
like an oversized Vick.As for where he goes..The Saints?Lmao that would be a major dropoff from
Brees and besides they have Hill who has a better skill set :roll: Dumpster fire Jags are the only team
I can see being dumb enough to want him and pay him.Guys are we watching the same QB for last 3
years?

CPHawk

Reaction score
If I'm a GM, I wouldn't sign him unless he agreed to start eating meat again. As soon as he went Vegan, he started getting hurt and playing like dog crap.