Darius Slay to the Eagles

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
For a 3rd and a 5th, would be well worth it. But, his contract is going to be massive, likely 16-18 mil a year. As much as I'd love him on this team, it's clearly not in their price range. Especially since they need to take care of that D Line (Clowney etc.)

QuahHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3bq2kxi5 said:
For a 3rd and a 5th, would be well worth it. But, his contract is going to be massive, likely 16-18 mil a year. As much as I'd love him on this team, it's clearly not in their price range. Especially since they need to take care of that D Line (Clowney etc.)

Spend that $16m on DL which will make our Secondary look better

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, 3 years, 50 mil is a huge chunk. Not the year for the Hawks to be spending that on a corner. Sometimes it's all about timing.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
People hate it when I say this. but there needs to be a conversation with Quill about Quem instead of pretending that they are independent players. They have both established that they are not.

Quill's contract is up this year. Maybe they arrange back door to pay Quill less to keep Quem on. I think however that that's unlikely given that Quem is taking up a roster spot backing Kendricks that could be used to train a rookie.