Reaction score
Hell no..
That's so the Cowboys can get in..

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
IndyHawk":lr8pxeax said:
Hell no..
That's so the Cowboys can get in..
It’s to get the Cowboys and Stealers (see legacy teams) in every year as they always tend to struggle to make the playoffs year in and year out.

themunn

Reaction score
I'm actually a fan of this move - HF advantage is not so much the issue as a 1 week bye, this removes it from the 2nd seed and so now only the number 1 seed gets this advantage, which I think is fair for being the best team over the year.

This would have meant us playing the winner of GB vs Rams (possibly at home, if the Rams had won) instead of GB, at Lambeau, with a week's rest and extra preparation.

Maulbert

Reaction score
themunn":6gnlmrp4 said:
I'm actually a fan of this move - HF advantage is not so much the issue as a 1 week bye, this removes it from the 2nd seed and so now only the number 1 seed gets this advantage, which I think is fair for being the best team over the year.

This would have meant us playing the winner of GB vs Rams (possibly at home, if the Rams had won) instead of GB, at Lambeau, with a week's rest and extra preparation.

No, if the Rams had beaten the Packers in a 3rd WC game, they would've gone to San Francisco and we would've hosted the Vikings in round 2. Gladly would've taken that over a trip to Lambeau, though.