Andy Dalton to Cowboys

James in PA

Reaction score
The Red Ryder BB Gun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
This is a warning shot across Dak’s bow. They don’t want to pay Dak what he wants. Solid move for the Cowboys, but it could also backfire and implode if Dak gets all pissy.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":w7z0mqzo said:
This is a warning shot across Dak’s bow. They don’t want to pay Dak what he wants. Solid move for the Cowboys, but it could also backfire and implode if Dak gets all pissy.
Let's hope so!

Maulbert

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":173r1p6y said:

Dak is the most overrated QB in the NFL right now by a wide margin. Too bad the Cowboys seem to realize it.

Osprey

Reaction score
Does this mean Dalton didn’t see a shot at a starting gig elsewhere or is he that big of Texas homer? I was half expecting the Hoody to take him to a SB.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Osprey":21l7snkc said:
Does this mean Dalton didn’t see a shot at a starting gig elsewhere or is he that big of Texas homer? I was half expecting the Hoody to take him to a SB.
Probably both to be honest. I don’t think a lot of players “Like” playing for Billycheat on a personal level, but on a winning level yes though.

sdog1981

Reaction score
The Cowboys are essentially waving the white flag here. The team was built wrong. As much fun as they had with Top 20 picks on the Oline and running back, they lacked talent at WR, pass rush and secondary.

Think of this as a fighting retreat as they search for a replacement QB in the draft.

Fun Fact, Kellen Moore the Cowboys OC and Andy Dalton were the starters of the 2010 Fiesta Bowl.