Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Deebo Samuel broke his foot

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Deebo Samuel broke his foot
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:40 pm
  • Good player but bad luck
    seabowl
    NET Veteran

Re: Deebo Samuel broke his foot
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:59 pm
  • That's two of their weapons at WR gone or partly gone this year.
    TAB420
    NET Veteran

Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:41 pm
  • Two? You mean Ritchie James?

With Hurd and Taylor coming back and Aiyuk taken in the draft James had a uphill climb to make the roster.

I'm more concerned about a player working out with them testing positive got Covid.

EDIT: ...or do you mean Emmanuel Sanders?
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:06 pm
  • Bingo on the 2nd...Sanders.
    TAB420
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:13 pm
  • Well at least those still watching won't be tired of watching the sweep 20 times a game.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:59 pm
  • loafoftatupu wrote:Well at least those still watching won't be tired of watching the sweep 20 times a game.

Nobody stopped it all season! Pretty sure Jalen Hurd could run the sweep as well given he was a college RB
    94Smith
    NET Starter

Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:13 pm
  • "Samuel rushed 14 times for 159 yards and three touchdowns in the regular season. That's good for 11.36 yards per attempt – the second-most ever for an NFL player with at least 14 carries."

I don't remember him being stuffed in the backfield once all season
    94Smith
    NET Starter

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:37 am
  • 94Smith wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:Well at least those still watching won't be tired of watching the sweep 20 times a game.

Nobody stopped it all season! Pretty sure Jalen Hurd could run the sweep as well given he was a college RB

This....

...If Samuel can't start the season, I'd expect to see Hurd and Aiyuk running those plays. Hurd was certainly practicing them in camp lat year before he got hurt.

This play WILL NOT go away, even if it becomes less effective. They run that play quite a bit, but what they run even more are inside runs with the end around action to create space in the Defense.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:25 am
  • Probably broke it trying to catch a wobbler in the dirt by Jimmy
    Johnny Dimes
    NET Bench Warmer

Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:04 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    94Smith wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:Well at least those still watching won't be tired of watching the sweep 20 times a game.

This....

...If Samuel can't start the season, I'd expect to see Hurd and Aiyuk running those plays. Hurd was certainly practicing them in camp lat year before he got hurt.

This play WILL NOT go away, even if it becomes less effective. They run that play quite a bit, but what they run even more are inside runs with the end around action to create space in the Defense.

Deebo out??!! Championship!!
    That ices the NFC West Division Championship for the Hawks! In July even!

Samuel just absolutely torched us repeatedly. Have a nice, long, slow, slow, slower, but full, recovery, buddy. I understand February is the month most of these things finally heal.

I'm with Johnny Dimes. Gotta be Jimmy G's fault, threw him a pass in the dirt and Samuel injured himself going down to get it. I did that once in HS basketball, as a freshman, threw a crappy pass in practice that a senior had to reach for and blew out his knee. It happens. Jimmy G's fault. Jimmy's big contract? Dock for Deebo!
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:24 pm
  • olyfan63 wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    94Smith wrote:

This....

Deebo out??!! Championship!!
    That ices the NFC West Division Championship for the Hawks! In July even!

Samuel just absolutely torched us repeatedly. Have a nice, long, slow, slow, slower, but full, recovery, buddy. I understand February is the month most of these things finally heal.

I'm with Johnny Dimes. Gotta be Jimmy G's fault, threw him a pass in the dirt and Samuel injured himself going down to get it. I did that once in HS basketball, as a freshman, threw a crappy pass in practice that a senior had to reach for and blew out his knee. It happens. Jimmy G's fault. Jimmy's big contract? Dock for Deebo!

In Jimmy's defense had it been a year or two ago, the receiver woulda torn his ACL instead.

Broken foot, not lost for the whole season. So he's getting a little better at QB, IMO.
    NINEster
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:50 pm
  • Like I said, Mr. Deebo, have a nice, long, slow, slow, slower, but FULL recovery! Don't rush him back! At least this year we'll have some speed in Jamal Adams and Jordyn Brooks chasing him. 2 yards instead of 20 on that play he torches us on.
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:56 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information