QB Matthew Stafford put on Covid-19 reserve

Uncle Si

Reaction score
And the list is for anyone who has been expised, exhibits symptoms, or needs to quarabtine for any length of time. Certainly not an indication of only a positive covid test.

We certainly don't need a thread for each of these.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I get it Si. You put on your mod hat to consolidate the Covid-19 threads in politics when you know, we were all shutting down for the first time in our lifetimes and I respected getting any other thread I posted on this get locked but when people you seemingly like more started doing that there was no action from you.

Whatever. If you want to consolidate this under mod powers then do it and I'll just post under that thread.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":pb5jipq1 said:
I get it Si. You put on your mod hat to consolidate the Covid-19 threads in politics when you know, we were all shutting down for the first time in our lifetimes and I respected getting any other thread I posted on this get locked but when people you seemingly like more started doing that there was no action from you.

Whatever. If you want to consolidate this under mod powers then do it and I'll just post under that thread.

Your posts are terribly dramatic and self absorbed.
Its boring. Take the rest to PM if you want to discuss it please.

There will be dozens of positive tests in the next few months. Would make sense to consolidate them instead of having 30 threads.