Chiefs have banned fans from wearing headdresses

chris98251

Reaction score
So is the Arrowhead on the Helmet being changed to a Fire Helmet logo.

chris98251

Reaction score
So a team named the Chiefs in a place called Arrowhead Stadium stays the same but fans can't emulate the teams name?

ivotuk

Reaction score
Absolutely, over the top, ridiculous PC!

Celebrate Native Heritage! Don't hide from it because a bunch of white people feel guilty.

Everytime I hear the chant, or see the chop, it reminds me of how tough the American Indians were. To be able to take on the American Military and win some battles, even though they didn't have the supply chains, training, or backing that the military did.

But now they want to pretend like none of that happened. The Kansas City Chiefs were named that because of how tough the American Indian was. No other reason! Celebrate it! :34853_doh:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":p1r06idl said:
Absolutely, over the top, ridiculous PC!

Celebrate Native Heritage! Don't hide from it because a bunch of white people feel guilty.

Everytime I hear the chant, or see the chop, it reminds me of how tough the American Indians were. To be able to take on the American Military and win some battles, even though they didn't have the supply chains, training, or backing that the military did.

But now they want to pretend like none of that happened. The Kansas City Chiefs were named that because of how tough the American Indian was. No other reason! Celebrate it! :34853_doh:
I agree and so were the Indians,Redskins and Braves among others
yet it took many decades before you heard any crying and it wasn't
an actual indian that started it :34853_doh: :pukeface: