ET3 dismissed from Ravens camp after altercation

keasley45

Reaction score
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/297 ... atform=amp

My dad and I follow the ravens. He is a huge fan, i just track them because he's a diehard. But we are both hawks fans, est 1980. We were talking last year about just having a gut feeling that based on comments in interviews and word of him having run-ins with teammates, Earl isn't completely happy. Wonder if these incidents are an indication of that. I know he's a fiery guy. But sometimes its love and competition that stoke the flames and sometimes its less positive emotions.

toffee

Reaction score
Raven's defense system still too complicated for our Earl after two seasons?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1x156yqk said:
https://russellstreetreport.com/2020/08/22/lombardis-way/chuck-clark-2/

Et3 is as selfish as it gets unless he's sharing his bed with his brother. I hope the entire Ravens team flip him the bird when he's cut and walking out the door.
Like the article in link..Sounds on par for Earl.
Glad he isn't our problem anymore and after our trades
it feels good to say :141847_bnono: "We don't need you"

OP
OP
keasley45

keasley45

Reaction score
toffee":3mk1pkbu said:
Raven's defense system still too complicated for our Earl after two seasons?

Not one to pretend to assume to know what's going through someone else's mind, but this wouldn't surprise me at all. Harbaugh has all but hinted that ET's talent is making up for him not completely grasping all of the complex concepts and looks the Raven's run and if yiu watched even just the loss to the titans in the playoffs last year, you can see earl caught out if position more than a few times and lacking that 'dog' mentality to make the tone setting play.

I also wouldn't be surprised that if he is less than happy with his decision to hook up with the ravens, that all the talk of the NFL in the last few weeks revolving around our new #33, J Adams, the best safety in the league (and already considered by talking heads to possibly be the best safety to don a hawks uni) has to sting a bit for a guy with the emense ego of ET3.

KinesProf

Reaction score
The Seahawk attitude that guys develop here, which helps them be great here, doesn't really appear to lend itself to them fitting in well elsewhere. This with Earl; Bennett, Golden, Bruce and Browner had multiple destinations. Kudos to Shanahan for making it work with Sherm, as Seahawks have a hard time fitting in elsewhere.

chrispy

Reaction score
It's hard when you can't do the things you used to be able to do. ...could be age, could be system, could be support.... ET was a great Seahawk. He's been a good Raven.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Maulbert":1cvqhsqd said:
If you need any more proof Kam was the mental leader of the LoB.

Just go look at the audio of seahawks vs falcons in the playoff game we got our butts kicked.

Kam was saying "everytime we start losing, we start fighting each other."

toffee

Reaction score
Maulbert":2f4edbli said:
If you need any more proof Kam was the mental leader of the LoB.
Kam was the leader, sherm was the mouth. Earl had it good when those two sort of managed the show ... Then they left ...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Baltimore has released the cancer known as ET3. Sounds like his wish of becoming a member of America's team is about to come true. I hope it blows up in their face. This guy is a complete trash.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1297549200775958531[/tweet]

sutz

Reaction score
Wow, he actually punched the guy. I only heard they had a shouting match.

Oh well.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
He has sunk about as low as a player could.. Team mates endorsing the move.. he must be one lousy team mate.

hawks85

Reaction score
Sherman and Thomas are the 2 I did not like at all. I'm glad they are both gone and will never return here again. Sherman has a very big mouth, and one day he is gonna say the wrong thing to the wrong guy, and someone will lite his ass up.

toffee

Reaction score
You have to admire the Raven organization , their decisiveness may be key to their success.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I would be surprised if he didn't up in Dallas, as "come get me" finally happens even though it's not Garrett anymore. It's like Jerry Jones played the long game to get ET. Scary because that solidifies a weakness on the Cowboy D if Earl finds his former home.
The other place I was thinking is even worse for us. I wonder if Sherman is working on Thomes for a reunion in San Fran.

Latest posts