Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Poor fans of The Washington Football Team

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Here is part of a statement released today by team owner Daniel Snyder:

“I have admittedly been too hands-off as an owner and allowed others to have day-today control to the detriment of our organization. Going forward I am going to be more involved....”

[emoji33] YIKES!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    James in PA
    NET Veteran

• James in PA wrote:Here is part of a statement released today by team owner Daniel Snyder:

“I have admittedly been too hands-off as an owner and allowed others to have day-today control to the detriment of our organization. Going forward I am going to be more involved....”

[emoji33] YIKES!!!!

I thought the trouble came from him being "too hands on" the girls working there.
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Here we go, the Washington Football team which should be sued for taking the Washington Football team in the State of Washington's name is going to go back to there isn't a over the hill Free Agent I won't spend more then they are worth and push contracts through the clouds again.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• James in PA wrote:Here is part of a statement released today by team owner Daniel Snyder:

[emoji33] YIKES!!!!

A failed organization with or without Danny-boy.
    Vesuve
    NET Starter

• "Wait a minute? That was hands-off? Good God, man, what have we done?"
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:33 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information