Clowney leaves Seattle joins Titans

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Per Corbin Smith and Rob Staton. For some reason the mods can't deal with Clowney topic in the Seahawks forum . I find this odd and unwarranted as this is in fact Seahawks news so we'll have to discuss it here.

chris98251

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":xemsk4wx said:
Per Corbin Smith and Rob Staton. For some reason the mods can't deal with Clowney topic in the Seahawks forum . I find this odd and unwarranted as this is in fact Seahawks news so we'll have to discuss it here.

He is not a Seahawk, he is a Titan, NFL forum, when unsigned he had the potential to be a Seahawk, thats gone now.

But yeah the Mods are always the fault, even when they are not, I can get on that wagon.

:p

OP
OP
N

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
chris98251":228mbchk said:
Northwest Seahawk":228mbchk said:

He is not a Seahawk, he is a Titan, NFL forum, when unsigned he had the potential to be a Seahawk, thats gone now.

But yeah the Mods are always the fault, even when they are not, I can get on that wagon.

:p

Who cares right it's just a major player not resigning not worth putting in the Seahawks forum. Well i can tell you this Rob Staton is seriously butt hurt over 'according to him' the Seahawks lack of improvement rushing the passer. .We'll see if it's as bad as he's projecting. It won't be worse than last year but how much better it will be is a legit question heading into game 1.

OP
OP
N

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
I feel compelled to add Earl Thomas isn't a Seahawk either and yet that topic is in the Seahawks forum. I'm sure i could find more examples of non current Seahawks players being discussed in the Seahawks forum . Clowney leaving and going to the Titans should be in the main forum period full stop the end .

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Duly noted. No idea why the other clowney thread was locked.

Just trying to keep things tidy.

chris98251

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2ixaf8jk said:
Duly noted. No idea why the other clowney thread was locked.

Just trying to keep things tidy.

Still your fault SI, regardless.

So it shall be written so it shall be done !

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/BradyHenderson/status/1302853817042526208[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/BradyHenderson/status/1302854077466828801[/tweet]

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
It’s is silly to move this from the main forum so fast. It affects the Seahawks. There are fans that want to express their feelings and you move this to Siberia.

chris98251

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":cep5qoah said:
It’s is silly to move this from the main forum so fast. It affects the Seahawks. There are fans that want to express their feelings and you move this to Siberia.

Did you need picture instructions to find this forum or something?

toffee

Reaction score
I am quite disappointed, Clowney basically picked someone else when we offered the same. We spent on Finneys of the world ...

Now we have to pray that Green and Collier can step up ... When both didn't overwhelm in TC.

Ok I have started praying.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Per John Clayton, Joe Fann, and others, Clowney wanted to play on the East Coast close to family. And he wanted to play for Vrabel again.

He also used the Saints to get the Titans to up their offer.