Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rams CB Jalen Ramsey signs five-year, $105M extension

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Rams CB Jalen Ramsey signs five-year, $105M extension

The Rams have agreed to a five-year extension with Ramsey, the team announced. The deal is worth $105 million, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, including $71.2 million in guarantees at signing.

It will be interesting to see how Los Angeles structured this deal, considering the Rams were over the cap by a little over $600,000 at the time the deal was announced, per Over The Cap.

With $36 million in dead money still hanging from their necks due in most part to the departures of Todd Gurley, Brandin Cooks and Clay Matthews, Los Angeles is attempting to execute a financial transformation and wasn't seemingly poised to hand out a massive contract.

https://www.nfl.com/news/rams-cb-jalen- ... -extension
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• I love this contract!!
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• You won't love this contract when Jamal Adams wants the same or more! He is not taking a penny less than this.
    iigakusei
    NET Veteran

• iigakusei wrote:You won't love this contract when Jamal Adams wants the same or more! He is not taking a penny less than this.

I kind of figured Adams was a rental anyway.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:03 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information