Sunday night dilemma....

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I hate no team more than the LA Lambs and their crappy fans, now that Brady is no longer a Patriot, and their in our division....

Trouble is, how can one root for the Cowgirls? I just can't do it!

What a Sunday night horror show of a game!

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
There is only one scenario that I could ever root for Dallas and that scenario is dead with Brady leaving New England. I revel in a Cowboy's loss much like a hated college rival getting smoked. It's all disdain for Jerry, so my hatred will never change as long as he owns that team.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I don’t see the Rams as a threat in the NFCW this season, I say it’s safe to root for them tonight.

Eff the cowboys.

Lower case intentional

Osprey

Reaction score
Talking up Dak being isolated during the pandemic...wasn’t he busted for multiple parties and group workouts??

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I see no dilemma. You don’t have to root for a team. You can just watch and hope for a decent game.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":6kmt3lxl said:
Seanhawk":6kmt3lxl said:
I see no dilemma. You don’t have to root for a team. You can just watch and hope for a decent game.

Actually, I hope for an ugly game where both teams look like shit.

Well, the Rams do look like shit. Their new uniforms are terrible. Way too simple, yet needlessly complicated with the LOS ANGELES RAMS patch on the jersey. A small compliment? They look like the best uniform I could create in Madden. Just awful.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I thought they must be the worst uniforms in the NFL, until I saw the highlights from the LA Chargers game. OMG is LA really that bad when it comes to basic graphic design?