Minshew Mania - Jim Moore will be Ecstatic!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Jacksonville Jaguars 27, Indianapolis Colts 20

1) Minshew Mania is off to a great start after a 27-20 win over the Colts. Despite being young and inexperienced, the Jaguars were able to pull off the upset.

Gardner Minshew went toe-to-toe with Philip Rivers. Minshew was comfortable and confident in the pocket and took advantage of the Colts' mistakes, throwing more touchdowns (three) than incompletions (one) in one of his best performances.

Minshew received help from James Robinson. He's the first undrafted rookie running back to start the season opener in the last 30 years. Leonard Fournette's replacement finished with 90 total yards on 17 touches. His biggest play was a 28-yard catch-and-run in which he hurdled over Colts defensive back Khari Willis.

https://www.nfl.com/news/what-we-learne ... ek-1-games

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":137ic9gz said:
The kid is just a leader. You can't measure that. Love him.
Like Minshew, hate the fact the assclown Moore will be happy.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Moore's an odd duck. He gets worked up over the silliest stuff. And he'll love and die by by the glaring stats, while ignoring trends, and the stats that matter.

He's not a bad guy though. Very self deprecating, and comes up with some hilarious off the wall stuff.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":2ib2soyi said:
Sports Hernia":2ib2soyi said:
Maulbert":2ib2soyi said:
The kid is just a leader. You can't measure that. Love him.
Like Minshew, hate the fact the assclown Moore will be happy.

Moore is a twit, but I'd rather listen to him over Softy. Now HE'S an assclown.
I put softy on the same level as Moore, I cannot stand him either and I’m a big UW fan.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1k8w5ujf said:
I can't stand Moore, he is almost as bad as Tom Waffle
Another one that plays the contrarian role, that guy annoys the hell out of me too.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1ndyonhh said:
SoulfishHawk":1ndyonhh said:
I can't stand Moore, he is almost as bad as Tom Waffle
Another one that plays the contrarian role, that guy annoys the hell out of me too.

I'm a Coug Alum and wish Moore would just go away. He's embarrassing. He moans about the Cougs always losing, then when they finally start winning, he hates it because the coach doesn't operate the way he wants. He's one of those people that would rather love a coach and lose vs winning. Those alums that always want to hire an alum even if they suck. Classic D-bag. Tom tries way too hard to be witty and knows nothing about sports. Bad Combo. He comes off as a producer who weaseled his way onto the air. He doesn't have an "on air" personality.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Minshew is magical. I mean what he brought to Pullman, the year he brought it after the tragic event. It helped heal a community.

Kid is special, he gets everything out of his god given abilities, but his ability to unite a team, rally and lead is really where the magic comes from. Kid has moxie on top of grit on top of the "it" factor.

Moores, an idiot.