Cowboys @ Rams

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Rams not looking like they got their money's worth out of Ramsey so far. Business decision there. Didn't even try to stop Zeke. Their D looks atrocious.

sutz

Reaction score
Can't say as I like the Lambs all white look. :|

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
sutz":i0e7wsno said:
Can't say as I like the Lambs all white look. :|

The second "Original" Rams uni was ever the best IMO. I was a REALLY bummed kid when they went down in 79's game. Those unis were awesome though! Back in those days, I was a Seahawk fan, but I was a kid, so I had to root for other teams too, cuz we were NOT good. The Rams has IMO the coolest unis, so they were way back when, my original "other favorite team". That gold stuff was TRASH!

Es rams former qb image taken color slide 39072844

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I want the Rams to win because, well, duhllass. The Rams aren't going to cut it in the NFCW. I think they come in last place in the conference. Dallas probably wins the NFCE unless the Goants have something in the tank. I haven't paid any attention to them, but I don’t think they do. The more losses duhlass takes, the better.

chris98251

Reaction score
Watching the Rams passing game is exactly why we have the secondary we have now.

Dallas has Pass Rushers on the bench that could start for some teams and it's not slowing down the Rams.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
And the Rams line isn't slowing down duhllass at all. Could be the Pete, the D seer, could have figured out that having an elite D line (Donald, Mack, etc) won't be as important going forward.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Neither QB can throw the ball over 5 yards

Oh.. thats a shit call.