Kittle out against the Jets

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Shanahan said they weren’t willing to take any chances with George Kittle. For any other player, he would have ruled them out earlier, but Kittle has shown the team he’s able to play through pain. If it would’ve been a home game, Kittle might’ve had a chance to go, but for now, he’ll remain in Santa Clara and rehab for additional time before meeting the team in West Virginia next week. Shanahan is hopeful Kittle will play Week 3 against the Giants. The positive sign here is that Kittle did not have any setbacks.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2020/9/18/ ... estionable

Maulbert

Reaction score
If the 49ers lose to the Jets, I will be shocked. Kittle or no Kittle, Sherman or no Sherman, receiving corps full of rookies, I still believe the 49ers win this game, even if it's 2-0. The Jets are a dysfunctional mess.

All that said, go Jets.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":38gnop2s said:
If the 49ers lose to the Jets, I will be shocked. Kittle or no Kittle, Sherman or no Sherman, receiving corps full of rookies, I still believe the 49ers win this game, even if it's 2-0. The Jets are a dysfunctional mess.

All that said, go Jets.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the Jets pulled this one out. 9’ers have a ton of good players in the medical tent.
Plus all of the pressure is going to be on Crapollo. It’s likely to be a crap fest of a game for the two fanbases.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
If the 49ers can't beat the Jets, even without Sherman and Kittle, they have bigger issues to worry about. No reason they can't beat the Jets. This Jets team got handed its ass by Josh Allen. Let that sink in for a minute.

Maulbert

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1c3xtjxm said:
If the 49ers can't beat the Jets, even without Sherman and Kittle, they have bigger issues to worry about. No reason they can't beat the Jets. This Jets team got handed its ass by Josh Allen. Let that sink in for a minute.

Josh Allen isn't bad. His passing is okay, and he actually ran for 1100 yards and 17 TDs in his first 2 seasons. Is he great? No, but he's also still young and Buffalo hasn't had a lot of help on offense. They just picked up Stefon Diggs this season.