Minshew

zchurch74

Reaction score
I’m sorry but he is terrible. And that is all I can say about that.

OP
OP
zchurch74

zchurch74

Reaction score
Watching this game and the decisions he makes. The open receivers he misses. Hard to watch.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
zchurch74":qln840p3 said:
I’m sorry but he is terrible. And that is all I can say about that.

Ah yes, pick this game, the one he struggled in to make that assessment.

Did you watch him dominate a solid Indy team? What about almost beating the defending division champs Tennessee last week?

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
The OP is trippin. Chris Conley had two blatant drops. He had constant pressure in his face all night long. He didn't have his WR1. The WRs he did have were two rookies, two career borderline starters and a guy who couldn't even get on the field without the Chark injury. And it's not like he has any stud TEs to throw to.

The throw he made to a wide open Conley on a busted coverage should have been a TD, but the defender was right in his face once again. He got the ball and pump faked almost immediately and just got the ball off in time. He didn't even have time to set up.

Minshew is still a work on progress, but to say he's terrible is wrong. You don't put up the numbers he did on a pathetic 2019 Jaguars team like he did if you're terrible.

Threedee

Reaction score
Because my CFB football fandom is out of state, I want to see QBs from both schools succeed in the NFL. So, hopefully the Mustache Man will rebound.