Bills - L
@Seahawks - W
@Patriots - L
Rams - L
@Giants - W
Eagles - W
49ers - L
@Rams - L

8-8, giving them the token at Seattle upset that they're so fond of. I can't give them a W against the Rams when we've blown them out 5/6 games with all 6 being easy wins under McVay.

49ers:

Eagles - W
Dolphins - W
Rams - W
@Patriots - L
@Seahawks - L
Packers - W
@Saints - L
@Rams - L
Bills - W
Football Team - W
@Cowboys - L
@Cardinals - W
Seahawks - W

10-6, WC berth - key match up for them will be week 6 against the Rams, because that kicks off what is one of the most brutal stretches any team has this season. From week 6-12, the Niners will play teams with current records of: 2-1, 2-1, 3-0, 3-0, 1-2, 2-1, 3-0 -- all teams that figure to be in the playoff mix. But even with this, the Niners have been very fortunate in having such an easy schedule to start the year while they wait for some key injured players.

Seahawks:

@Dolphins - W
Vikings - W
@Cardinals - W
49ers - W
@Bills - L
@Rams - L
Cardinals - L
@Eagles - W
Giants - W
Jets - W
@Football Team - W
Rams - W
@Niners - L

12-4, WC

Rams:

Giants - W
@Football Team - W
@49ers- L
Bears - W
@Dolphins - W
Seahawks - W
@Bucs - L
49ers - W
@Cardinals - W
Patriots - W
Jets - W
@Seahawks - L
Cardinals - W

12-4, NFC West champs - I'm sure we would all pick our team to win the division right now, and I'm feeling really good about the Rams.

How do you guys see it shaking out? Could revisit this as the season goes along and see how right or wrong we are.

chris98251

Reaction score
Ramfan128":1y14hf9l said:
Cardinals:

@Panthers - W
@Jets - W
@Cowboys - L
Seahawks - L
Dolphins - W
Bills - L
@Seahawks - W
@Patriots - L
Rams - L
@Giants - W
Eagles - W
49ers - L
@Rams - L

8-8, giving them the token at Seattle upset that they're so fond of. I can't give them a W against the Rams when we've blown them out 5/6 games with all 6 being easy wins under McVay.

49ers:

Eagles - W
Dolphins - W
Rams - W
@Patriots - L
@Seahawks - L
Packers - W
@Saints - L
@Rams - L
Bills - W
Football Team - W
@Cowboys - L
@Cardinals - W
Seahawks - W

10-6, WC berth - key match up for them will be week 6 against the Rams, because that kicks off what is one of the most brutal stretches any team has this season. From week 6-12, the Niners will play teams with current records of: 2-1, 2-1, 3-0, 3-0, 1-2, 2-1, 3-0 -- all teams that figure to be in the playoff mix. But even with this, the Niners have been very fortunate in having such an easy schedule to start the year while they wait for some key injured players.

Seahawks:

@Dolphins - W
Vikings - W
@Cardinals - W
49ers - W
@Bills - L
@Rams - L
Cardinals - L
@Eagles - W
Giants - W
Jets - W
@Football Team - W
Rams - W
@Niners - L

12-4, WC

Rams:

Giants - W
@Football Team - W
@49ers- L
Bears - W
@Dolphins - W
Seahawks - W
@Bucs - L
49ers - W
@Cardinals - W
Patriots - W
Jets - W
@Seahawks - L
Cardinals - W

12-4, NFC West champs - I'm sure we would all pick our team to win the division right now, and I'm feeling really good about the Rams.

How do you guys see it shaking out? Could revisit this as the season goes along and see how right or wrong we are.

Health week to week is going to be a huge factor, so many high profile starters have been hit with injuries all over this season already and it is only week 3, no fans and really just comfort level of your own field also so home field is almost a non issue as well.

On paper I think the Cards are most healthy right now, that will be a huge advantage for them as they get more in sync and come together, they have been doing well even as they do that.

Latest posts