Chiefs vs Ravens

JPatera76

Reaction score
I’m tired of basically the media making Mahomes a god and a never before seen style of QB....

Yo Russell Wilson still here and has been doing the same things before Mahomes was in the NFL...

Maulbert

Reaction score
JPatera76":2o2duizi said:
I’m tired of basically the media making Mahomes a god and a never before seen style of QB....

Yo Russell Wilson still here and has been doing the same things before Mahomes was in the NFL...

Mahomes is a taller Wilson with slightly more physical talent and far less polish. I will say, I have less of an issue with the media slobbering over him than Dakky. At least Mahomes has proven capable of lifting his team.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Lol... Lamar Jackson... So 'great'. What a joke.

hawk45

Reaction score
Man, Lamar getting wrecked head to head on national TV. Chefs D bottling him up and he’s doing nothing from the pocket

Chapow

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson has 35 passing yards at halftime. He had 7 before the 2 minute warning.

FiRe JoHn HaRBaUgH!!!

Wartooth

Reaction score
Raven's finding out they have a running back playing QB, not a QB that can run... Lamar peaked, now he's fading.

hawk45

Reaction score
I uh....don’t think 3 is going to cut it here vs mahomes.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Jackson is talented, but he's Mike Vick talented, good not great. He'll be good enough to run a gimmicky offense and keep them relevant as long as he has a strong defense and great offensive line, and before he hits 30 and that speed starts to go (if it doesn't go earlier because of injury).

Mahomes is HoF talented and will be one of the best QBs in the league for 15-20 years, even when his speed starts to go as he ages. We're seeing the difference tonight.

hawk45

Reaction score
Not sure why you run into the teeth of the raven D twice with mahomes as your signal caller but whatever

Fade

Reaction score
Andy Reid had himself a whale of a game. Super impressive.

Shanny, Reid, and McVay, are the three best offensive coaches in the league right now.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
DJrmb":3nnbp9jb said:
Lamar sucks. If guys aren't running free up the seam off of PA, he has no chance. As soon as his home run capability as a runner diminishes, he should be out of a job. It might happen sooner if more teams figure out how to mitigate his running a bit and he flames out in the playoffs a couple more times.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":10pmewyh said:
DJrmb":10pmewyh said:
Lamar sucks. If guys aren't running free up the seam off of PA, he has no chance. As soon as his home run capability as a runner diminishes, he should be out of a job. It might happen sooner if more teams figure out how to mitigate his running a bit and he flames out in the playoffs a couple more times.

His time is coming. Preferably it won't be on IR but the alternative is going down like Kaepernick.

Two year wonder...