EPIC TNF BATTLE TONIGHT!!!

sdog1981

Reaction score
Man, this is right up there with those god awful Titans vs Jaguars games from the 2010s.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I think Denver pulls it off, even w/out their best RB and a 9th string QB.
Why? Because the J-E-T-S SUCK-SUCK-SUCK

sdog1981

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2li858jh said:
I think Denver pulls it off, even w/out their best RB and a 9th string QB.
Why? Because the J-E-T-S SUCK-SUCK-SUCK

If these teams could figure out how to end in a 0-0 tie they will do it.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
OTOH, with two equally inept teams out there it might turn out entertaining, in a watching-high-school-football sort of way.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Anyone know whether NFLN is going to host all of the TNF games exclusively this season?

It used to be part of Wave extended cable but they took it off. I pay a lot for this cable as is and am not inclined to get it just for these games, and especially if they plan to dual air with a network as they have in past years.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll still watch of course. It's the NFL. Bottom barrell NFL but still the NFL. And in this global pandemic even the Broncos vs Jets game is a nice 3 hour distraction from the sh*t show going on in the world right now. Kind of like watching a preseason game tonight...A ton of backups, see who wants it the most to make the roster, lol.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":29gb8mjm said:
Anyone know whether NFLN is going to host all of the TNF games exclusively this season?

It used to be part of Wave extended cable but they took it off. I pay a lot for this cable as is and am not inclined to get it just for these games, and especially if they plan to dual air with a network as they have in past years.

Wave cable is an evil entity! A pox on their house! Not as bad as Century link, but close. This makes me certain I'll not go back to subscribing. I used to use NFL Network as background noise all winter.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":frpwhqam said:

Jesus, Rich Eisen had hair when I started watching!

[youtube]NCV14DPcfxk[/youtube]

James in PA

Reaction score
AFCCG preview!!!

These Thursday night games do tend to feature crappy matchups. Next week looks like it could finally be a decent one though. Tampa Bay vs Chicago. That is, if Foles can stay healthy between now and then. If Mitch is back, Tampa will blow them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
If I want to be tortured I’ll watch a rerun of the unedited presidential debate again.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Sam Darnold may be done for a while. Dude had 9 seconds to throw the ball away.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1311831706979237889[/tweet]

mistaowen

Reaction score
Jets WR are all a bunch of fringe 4-5 WR's on any other team. Poor Darnold.

Threedee

Reaction score
How bad are the Jets? Darnold is clearly a bust and an awful QB. But, compared to Rypien, he is a world-beater at the position. Yet, the remainder of the Broncos roster is sufficiently better than the Jets roster that Rypien, try as he might, was unable to lose to the Jets.

Rat

Reaction score
So glad we get the Jets later in the year, after Gregg Williams is probably gone.