pats/chiefs makeup game on mnf

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
pats 3
kc 6

Just a bunch of fgs and that pats qb is brian hoyer...

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Belichick yelling and having a cow over the fumble call.

Big fine coming esp as he's already got a player with the rona.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":234jy34d said:

That was as bad a call I have seen all year. He had a right to be pissed and the official should be fined.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":1u4pddby said:
SantaClaraHawk":1u4pddby said:

That was as bad a call I have seen all year. He had a right to be pissed and the official should be fined.

Totally a s--t call but I expect this man to kinda understand the situation, right?

He's lucky this game went off at all and he should act like it.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":11wvvb24 said:
Milehighhawk":11wvvb24 said:
SantaClaraHawk":11wvvb24 said:

Totally a s--t call but I expect this man to kinda understand the situation, right?

Your obsession with the rona is showing. Try to view it strictly from a football perspective. It was garbage and asking for him to be grateful? Ridiculous. I don’t even like the coach.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":30ona72q said:
SantaClaraHawk":30ona72q said:
Milehighhawk":30ona72q said:
SantaClaraHawk":30ona72q said:

Your obsession with the rona is showing. Try to view it strictly from a football perspective. It was garbage and asking for him to be grateful? Ridiculous. I don’t even like the coach.

I'm viewing it totally from a football perspective. We all saw what happened with the Titans and with Cam this week. Belichick is supposed to be not just a grownup, but a senior grownup, and as such he can yell all he wants behind a mask. If that's too hard for him get him an Oakley faceshield like Reid's.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Mahomes gets a cheap td 'pass'

Man Hoyer is blowing this game.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
they replaced him with stidham, who promptly threw an int to the end zone...and called back for a pi

and stidham then throws a td! gonna be 10-13 kc after pat, there you go

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Smellyman":2h324rcx said:

I think Pats win this if Cam is playing

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":2bi9z5fp said:
Smellyman":2bi9z5fp said:

Note that KC is aggressively closing in the 4th, 10-26...

hmm let me think of a team that should more aggressively do the same

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":yx5buy0m said:
OrangeGravy":yx5buy0m said:
Smellyman":yx5buy0m said:

Note that KC is aggressively closing in the 4th, 10-26...

hmm let me think of a team that should more aggressively do the same

They got bailed out on that TD drive, though. That late his was a total flop by Mahomes. He tried it in the first half also, but the ref didn't bite. Bad QB play by the Pats gave them a large margin for error. The game doesn't play out the same exact way with Cam, but if he's in those situations they were in, they don't go o'fer inside the 15 twice in the first half

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Mahomes should have also thrown two picks, but the Pats just dropped them. They were both horrible throws and the first one might have even went for 6.

chrispy

Reaction score
Why did they have the two games overlap? ...and why aren't there 2 MNF games every week?

It seems prudent to postpone games as we get through Covid this year. If that results in a few Mondays with 2 games, I suppose the league and teams would have enough information to decide on multiple Monday games. It just seems like it would work well. Players like primetime games even if they get one less prep day the following week.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
chrispy":3ghw86w3 said:
Why did they have the two games overlap? ...and why aren't there 2 MNF games every week?

It seems prudent to postpone games as we get through Covid this year. If that results in a few Mondays with 2 games, I suppose the league and teams would have enough information to decide on multiple Monday games. It just seems like it would work well. Players like primetime games even if they get one less prep day the following week.

Agree, they should just plan on more mnf, maybe move the start times back a half hour since it conflicts with nightly news shows.

Also think they should be bubbling the players and planning for a week 18 of makeup before the playoffs as obviously in that game the pats sent at least one infected player, Gilmore, out there.

What's it going to take for them to do this? An infection on the other side?

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":30l7gdo6 said:
chrispy":30l7gdo6 said:

Agree, they should just plan on more mnf, maybe move the start times back a half hour since it conflicts with nightly news shows.

Also think they should be bubbling the players and planning for a week 18 of makeup before the playoffs as obviously in that game the pats sent at least one infected player, Gilmore, out there.

This year and all it's chaos, is a perfect time to suspend Thursday night games. Players already hate them and I for one, hate them. I'd much rather have 2 games on MNF. One early for the East coasters and one after

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":17l1tc0i said:
This year and all it's chaos, is a perfect time to suspend Thursday night games. Players already hate them and I for one, hate them. I'd much rather have 2 games on MNF. One early for the East coasters and one after[/quote]

TNF are absolute crap games and everyone knows it. Hell yes to more mnf, just rotate it and the time slot between the networks.