I Despise The Packers

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Congratualations Packers fans! You are the proud owners of being the most despised team in football to me! (Not that you care, I get that). The Packers have officially taken over from the Cowboys as being my most hated team. Bravo boys!

Cowboys have always been easy to hate. The pretentious "America's Team" designation is reason alone, but of course Jerry Jones just makes it too comical/easy.

Ever since the "Fail Mary" game (stupid name since there was plenty of analysis proving Tate caught the ball) I have hated the Packers and their fans. Whiny b*itches from across the board. You would have thought we stole a Super Bowl from them, not win a game fair and square in September.

Okay enough history. I cannot stomach watching that smug pr*ck Aaron Rodgers on any level. I don't wish for ill will on humans and injuries are a tragic part of the game but I would not shed a single tear if I heard Rodgers had to miss some games. Yes, that's small of me, I admit that. But that's precisely how much I cannot stand that dude.

So the best I can hope for is that the Seahawks meet up with the Packers in the NFC Championship this year and we clean their clock. GOD how much I would love that. Blow those dude's off the field and that includes Rodgers and his stupid 70's p0rn stache.

chris98251

Reaction score
Aros":1e5bbsgr said:
Congratualations Packers fans! You are the proud owners of being the most despised team in football to me! (Not that you care, I get that). The Packers have officially taken over from the Cowboys as being my most hated team. Bravo boys!

Cowboys have always been easy to hate. The pretentious "America's Team" designation is reason alone, but of course Jerry Jones just makes it too comical/easy.

Ever since the "Fail Mary" game (stupid name since there was plenty of analysis proving Tate caught the ball) I have hated the Packers and their fans. Whiny b*itches from across the board. You would have thought we stole a Super Bowl from them, not win a game fair and square in September.

Okay enough history. I cannot stomach watching that smug pr*ck Aaron Rodgers on any level. I don't wish for ill will on humans and injuries are a tragic part of the game but I would not shed a single tear if I heard Rodgers had to miss some games. Yes, that's small of me, I admit that. But that's precisely how much I cannot stand that dude.

So the best I can hope for is that the Seahawks meet up with the Packers in the NFC Championship this year and we clean their clock. GOD how much I would love that. Blow those dude's off the field and that includes Rodgers and his stupid 70's p0rn stache.

You remember the song Happiness is a warm Gun right?

Well for many of us as Football fans and Seahawks fans especially is Happiness is a Rodgers melt down, when things go sideways it is like taking the first bite of a fantastic steak or a drink of exceptionally smooth alcohol and that warm feeling as it makes it way down your throat. Watching him temper tantrum is beautiful.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":17zdaaqa said:

Naw, I’ve dealt with Packers and Cowboys fans on almost a daily basis for 20 years. Packers fans are kittens compared to most Cowboys fans who still gloat about a quarter century old trophies. If I had $5 for everytime I’ve heard a Cowboys fan spew “but we’ve got 5”, I would have about $5000 more in my bank account.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
I don't see anything to hate about the Packers. You're a Seahawks fan, so, cool - but that was definitely an INT by Green Bay. Doesn't matter as neither team was going to win the Super Bowl, but if that play happened to your team, you'd have been upset about it too because it literally decided the game. And of course it looks even worse today when OPI is actually called with how badly Tate pushed off on that play, which would have ended the game anyways.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Packers play Bucs in Week 6. Will be rooting for the Bucs since they have one loss and play the Bears in Week 5, whereas the Packers have a bye. Should be a good game.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Aros":8r2ia5ie said:

:snack:

Vesuve

Reaction score
Threedee":kr9gisfk said:
Nothing can supplant the Confederacy's Team as the most hated team.

Yes, Definitely.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Traditionally I've always like the Packers, but to be fair that was Brett Favre's Packers that I liked. Since Erin took over I've always felt like he was an ass, but what really got me to loath the Packers was after the NFC Championship game against them. After the win I remember Rodgers being interviewed and say, "Well the better team lost today." I just remember being like, "Motherf**ker, you can't be the better team if you lose. Not to mention your team imploded in the fine six minutes, so whose to blame for that?"

Maulbert

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":2v7oj50u said:
Traditionally I've always like the Packers, but to be fair that was Brett Favre's Packers that I liked. Since Erin took over I've always felt like he was an ass, but what really got me to loath the Packers was after the NFC Championship game against them. After the win I remember Rodgers being interviewed and say, "Well the better team lost today." I just remember being like, "Motherf**ker, you can't be the better team if you lose. Not to mention your team imploded in the fine six minutes, so whose to blame for that?"

You see what that ass said yesterday?

"I sometimes laugh when people talk about down years for me because a lot of times down years for me are career years for most quarterbacks."

https://www.nfl.com/news/aaron-rodg...n-years-for-me-are-career-years-for-other-qbs

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
With this defense I want no part of the Packers in the playoffs.

Almost as bad as ending up with a matchup against the Rams.

No matter what Wilson does to rack up TDs, I cannot see the defense letting Rodgers into the RZ repeatedly and him not coming away with TDs instead of FGs.

Even worse when the Packers have a productive run game.

For a while the Packers have been held back by McCarthy. That is no longer true.

They are scary as hell.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3fz8xlny said:
With this defense I want no part of the Packers in the playoffs.

Almost as bad as ending up with a matchup against the Rams.

No matter what Wilson does to rack up TDs, I cannot see the defense letting Rodgers into the RZ repeatedly and him not coming away with TDs instead of FGs.

Even worse when the Packers have a productive run game.

For a while the Packers have been held back by McCarthy. That is no longer true.

They are scary as hell.

Maybe a good reason to sign Clay, because you know if he is on the team he will be doing everything he can to give Erin a concussion. Erin probably gave Clay high fiving white guys for trying to do it to Wilson a few years ago.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
This won't make you feel any better about Packer fans, but I flew down and attended the home opener in 2014. Really wanted to be there to see the 2013 banner go up. Friday afternoon the g/f and I were sitting on a patio having drinks and a group of Packer fans had the table next to us. They kept going on and on about how the stadium wasn't that nice and that the noise level was over-rated, how they didn't find it that loud etc. Just cut down after cut down.

We just rolled our eyes and smiled at each other keeping our mouths shut.

ivotuk

Reaction score
How awesome would it be to sign Clay Matthews, play Green Bay in the NFCCG, and have Matthews win the game with a drive killing sack of Aaron Rodgers!? :2thumbs:

pmedic920

Reaction score
Bro, I work with the most insufferable Packers fan in the world.

This guy makes hating GB even easier.

I’d say with Tom B. leaving the Pats, GB has probably moved into the #1 spot for #metoo.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I dislike them because Rogers, and I dislike Rogers because he still won’t let the CATCH with Tate go. I feel he eludes to it every damn season