Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Six teams I'd bet on

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Six teams I'd bet on
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:54 pm
  • I don't bet, but if I did, now that we're between Weeks 4 and 5, I'd bet on the following to make the conference championship games:

AFC:
    Bills, Steelers, Browns

NFC:
    Seahawks, Packers, Bucs
    Ruminator
    NET Veteran

Re: Six teams I'd bet on
Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:28 am
  • Ruminator wrote:Browns

These dudes have given up over 30 PPG on defense. Unless this changes significantly they'll struggle to make the playoffs, much less making it past one playoff game.
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:56 pm
  • Ruminator wrote:I don't bet, but if I did, now that we're between Weeks 4 and 5, I'd bet on the following to make the conference championship games:

AFC:
    Bills, Steelers, Browns

NFC:
    Seahawks, Packers, Bucs

No Chiefs, No Ravens, No Titans, but the Browns?
    rcaido
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:25 pm
  • rcaido wrote:
    Ruminator wrote:I don't bet, but if I did, now that we're between Weeks 4 and 5, I'd bet on the following to make the conference championship games:

AFC:
    Bills, Steelers, Browns

NFC:
    Seahawks, Packers, Bucs

No Chiefs, No Ravens, No Titans, but the Browns?

Yes. Imagine the ka-ching! ka-ching! if the Browns do make it.
    Ruminator
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:33 am
  • After last night's game, I wouldn't consider the Bucs much of a threat.

AFC -
    KC, Ravens, Bills, Steelers

NFC-
    Seahawks, Packers, Saints, 49ers, and Rams
    hawkfan68
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:14 am
  • The Steelers to me are the sleeper team in the AFC, and probably the entire NFL.

Their literally the ONLY defense that looks great in the entire league, and with Roethlesberger back and playing at a high level, IMO they can beat anyone, especially when we get to November and December and the weather turns nasty.

I love our 4-0 start, but our division is brutal so I'm going to need to see how well we play once we get to our division games to say we're going to hang with teams like the Packers who have much easier schedules.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:35 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:The Steelers to me are the sleeper team in the AFC, and probably the entire NFL.

Their literally the ONLY defense that looks great in the entire league, and with Roethlesberger back and playing at a high level, IMO they can beat anyone, especially when we get to November and December and the weather turns nasty.

I love our 4-0 start, but our division is brutal so I'm going to need to see how well we play once we get to our division games to say we're going to hang with teams like the Packers who have much easier schedules.

:sarcasm_on: Yeah the Steelers look really good playing *checks schedule* the Giants, Broncos, and Texans. :sarcasm_off:

They're opponent's record is a combined 1-11, with the only win being over the Jets! Of course they're 3-0!
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:08 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:The Steelers to me are the sleeper team in the AFC, and probably the entire NFL.

:sarcasm_on: Yeah the Steelers look really good playing *checks schedule* the Giants, Broncos, and Texans. :sarcasm_off:

They're opponent's record is a combined 1-11, with the only win being over the Jets! Of course they're 3-0!

Our opponents combined record is 4-12, must mean we suck too.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:30 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:The Steelers to me are the sleeper team in the AFC, and probably the entire NFL.

Our opponents combined record is 4-12, must mean we suck too.

The Patriots are better than any team Pissburgh has faced. Atlanta and Dallas would probably be at least 2-1 against Denver, NYG, and Houston.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:52 am
  • Ruminator wrote:I don't bet, but if I did, now that we're between Weeks 4 and 5, I'd bet on the following to make the conference championship games:

AFC:
    Bills, Steelers, Browns

NFC:
    Seahawks, Packers, Bucs

AFC - Browns over the Chiefs or Ravens??

NFC - Bucs over the Rams, or Bears?
    TypeSly
    NET Rookie

Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:57 pm
  • TypeSly wrote:
    Ruminator wrote:I don't bet, but if I did, now that we're between Weeks 4 and 5, I'd bet on the following to make the conference championship games:

AFC:
    Bills, Steelers, Browns

NFC:
    Seahawks, Packers, Bucs

AFC - Browns over the Chiefs or Ravens??

NFC - Bucs over the Rams, or Bears?

There are certain people who keep trying to make the Browns happen.

It's the Browns, guys. Be realistic.
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:12 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information